• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hiya!

LucarioManiac

Crazy Lucario Fan
Reaction score
Hey, nice to meet everyone! I'm a crazy pokemon fanatic, and I found your forum! (muahahahaha!!!!) anyhow, its great to see so many pokemon gamers still exist, and hope you all don't mind another member!

~LucarioManiac

Last edited:
Hello there!,another Lucario fan ya!

Kasumi's right the Oekaki rox XD

Hi! Welcome to Bulbagarden! And they're right the Oekaki is cool!

lolz, I'll be sure to check it out then! :lol: thnx for the warm greeting!

Hi im new here too! Maybe we could me buddys. O ya and welcome to Bulbagarden. Feel free to pm me anytime.:mallet: I love my mallet!

Last edited:
Hey, yeah! If you can draw, post or draw in the oekaki! It'll be cool to see! (Also, welcome to Poke-fan)

P.S. Lucario is cool.

lolz, as it happens, I can draw but i'm much better at digital stuff... XD

thanks for the welcome, and welcome to you to; pokemonguy!

I'm not sure exactly, but I've noticed that a lot of the people who come here post for a little bit (or even post just once, like to make an intro thread just like this), before they just... disappear. I think he has an interest in computer design stuff (I seem to recall that he said somewhere that he was working on maps for Pokémon Online before finding out that they were lying about being authorized by Nintendo or whomever to make their game), and you said you're good at "digital stuff" and interested in gaming, so maybe he didn't want someone, whose interests are similar to his own, to disappear ("die") like everyone else? I see your next-to-last post was about a month ago, and the ones before that are staggered....

Um... hi!

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom