• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

¡Hola a todos!

MiguelMexMistery

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Miguel and I'm a huge Pokémon fan. Some quick info.
-Have watched the anime since I'm a kid. Probably have watched most of Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Currently watching X Y in Latin America, really love Clemont, Serena and Bonnie!
-My first Pokémon game ever was a Mistery Dungeon. I think it was Explorers of Darkness. I wanted Chimchar to be my main character but ended up with Turwig :p Still selected Chimchar as my partner.
-My first mainline Pokémon game was Platinum as a gift for Children's Day. It has a special place in my heart haha. Absolutely love my team and my experiences with it! Starting from that game, I've gotten a loooot of Pokémon games, like SoulSilver, White, Black 2, X, FireRed, Emerald, and other spinoffs. I'm currently playing X but I'm trying to find a certain Pokémon.
Hope I get along with everyone else! :D

Was up my fellow friend, I'm also from Mexico, and saw the first season in Mexico. Either way i hope you have fun in this forum.

Hola Miguel y bienvenido a éste foro de Internet.

What specific Pokémon are you looking for?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom