• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Holiday Skins?

Well, I'm still using the Halloween skin. But I don't see why you would need variations, besides maybe different wording for the banner of the Christmas skin.

I signed onto the forums and browsed around just to identify and congratulate Kasumi-san on this awesome, awesome banner!

Any chance on getting the old November 2000-January 2001 skin for BMG? I think ChaosRocket has some examples of what they were originally like, though the original graphic showing Gold and ??? posting messages is likely lost to history.

I'm pretty sure I've got some examples of it too. Sure, why not. I'll have to see if web.archive.org has the pics.

EDIT: The don't, damn. Let me see if Slimu still has them on his site....I know he doesn't have the original of our Erika anymore though....

EDIT 2: Well, he has plenty of Pokémon pics in his archives around the right date, but I couldn't see our specific one there. Damn.

Last edited:
A while back, I found some Bulbagarden stuff on some old floppys I decided to archive...for whatever reason that was. I'll see if something comes up.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom