• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue-Mew

SPAAAAAAACEEEEE
Reaction score
Don't kill me for it D8

but it seems that the Writer's Workshop is only for Fan Fics... wouldn't it be cool if we had another subforum for original stories? *sarcastically* no, I am not saying this because I want to upload my crap so everyone can burn their eyes

But srsly, it actually wouldn't be bad. If a person can have such awesome ideas for fan fics (Just to name a few, "Tarnished Gold", and "Rival's Story" must've been the awesomest fics I've read), then why can't they write an original story?

Opinions?

Non-Pokémon stories are always welcome here. I don't know if there are enough to make a new forum out of them, though.

Thanks for mentioning Rival's Story as good =D

But anyway, the actual reason I clicked to reply to this - you're allowed to post non-Pokemon stories on here as is, I don't really think a subforum is really necessary.

I know Lugion's series are still fanfiction, but the fact that something non-Pokemon can do so well here suggests that if you wrote something original that was good it'd be as good.

I say just upload your stuff straight into the central Writer's Workshop!

Non-Pokémon stories are always welcome here. I don't know if there are enough to make a new forum out of them, though.

Oh, okay, like I said, just an idea :p

Thanks for mentioning Rival's Story as good =D

But anyway, the actual reason I clicked to reply to this - you're allowed to post non-Pokemon stories on here as is, I don't really think a subforum is really necessary.

I know Lugion's series are still fanfiction, but the fact that something non-Pokemon can do so well here suggests that if you wrote something original that was good it'd be as good.

I say just upload your stuff straight into the central Writer's Workshop!

Alright then, will do :D thanks for the help guys!

According to the Rules, all fiction, whether original or non-Pokemon or mature or, you know, "standard" is welcomed.

Really, don't worry about it! :awww:

So, are you OK with it? :) Do you have any other issues with the Workshop that we can help you with?

Thanks a lot! ^^

I'm good, thanks again :3

Closing this thread, then :ksmile:

Anything else you need, we're around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom