• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Komedy in Kanto

LightningTopaz said:
Well, If I could find Advance-ified Johto maps, I could turn the entire anime into a comic if I wanted!

Hmm...

Can you revise Episode1?

I know what you mean. it's nice that at least other people are busy with their projects. this one is good. ^^

I actually read it, and it's funny!.....doesn't matter if it makes sense so long as it's funny.....*gets blank stares*.....well, for me anyways! ^^

yeah.....I usually just use normal letters...you should make a sheet of letters for every color that you need, and when you need them, have some white space by the panel where you can put them, and put paste from and select the color you need.

edit: and when you need more letters or different color letters, clear selection and paste from the color you need.

belive me, if you do stuff for the main charactors and have it constantly there for the entire series, it'll become a lot easier.

yeah....must be fun to be busy...I've got no requests and I can't think of anything right now, so I'm bored.....I'm trying to find sprites for a comic from the site I got them from.

Back
Top Bottom