• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostLucario

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking for the following legends to finish my AS Living Dex
  • Manaphy
  • Meloetta
  • Genesect
I'm fine with clones or hacks as long as they don't have any illegal moves or the like.
I have a few shinies or legendaries I can offer.

Last edited:
I have a Mew and Articuno let me know what you're offering? :)

I have the following shinies (again, I can't guarantee they're legal since I got most of them from GTS/WonderTrade):

• [*]Mewtwo
    [*]Sunflora
    [*]Banette
    [*]Sigilyph
    [*]Skrelp
    [*]Medicham
    [*]Pangoro
    [*]Mismagius
    [*]Breloom
    [*]Lucario
    [*]Mr. Mime
    [*]Virizion
    [*]Ponyta
    [*]Misdreavus
    [*]Cresselia
    [*]Litwick x2
    [*]Pachirisu
    [*]Carvanha
    [*]Kyurem
    [*]Volbeat
    [*]Alakazam
    [*]Regice

Those are all shiny? Nice. Cresselia caught my eye though the only thing I'd like to confirm is legality :( would you be willing to do Cresselia for Articuno?

sorry, I already agreed to trade Cresselia to someone else (for an Articuno, no less)
Like I said, since I got most of those from Wonder Trade, I can't guarantee they're not hacked.
Some obviously are, but I have no way to know for sure.

Yeah wonder trade is tough, hacked or cloned don't bother me much but I like to know its legal to use. Hm ok glad you found someone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom