• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Long time lurker, First time poster

Aptenodytes

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Aptenodytes. I've been visiting the site and forums here since late 2005, but I never got around to actually joining the site. This seems like a nice community, and I hope I'll meet a lot of cool new people.

My interests in Pokemon are just the games. I'm still learning about competitive battling, and I love to try and complete my Pokedex. Although I used to be obsessed with Pokemon, it has dramatically died down to just something I do to pass the time.

Last edited:
Seeing as how you have 5 posts already, so much for that concept. :p
Hmm, I guess you're right. I'll just edit that and pretend it never happened ^^;

Oh, I'm surprised that this site has been a lot more laggy than SPPF lately, and that's saying a lot.

Yes, unfortunatly. The Bulbapedia attracts a *lot* of traffic, and since we don't have a two server setup, what impacts on one will impact on the other. We are going to be migrating fairly soon to a new setup, but we can't be sure at this point how much that will change things, only that it should improve the situation.

Yes, unfortunatly. The Bulbapedia attracts a *lot* of traffic, and since we don't have a two server setup, what impacts on one will impact on the other. We are going to be migrating fairly soon to a new setup, but we can't be sure at this point how much that will change things, only that it should improve the situation.
Ah, thank you for the information. Good luck with the migrating later as well.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom