• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Looking for Pokerus & other breedy things

AlolaVulpix

Fairies!
Reaction score
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster!

I'm trying to get started on breeding and competitive play. I'm mainly looking for Pokérus on any pokemon, and less urgently maybe a 5/6IV ditto if any of those are milling around?

For pokerus, I'm fine with any pokemon any nature.

What I have to offer:
Mareanie bred with Stockpile, Spit up and Swallow
Timid Snow Cloak Vulpix with Moonblast
Bounsweet with Play Rough and Synthesis.

if there's any Moon players I can also help with version exclusives (and if you need a Kartana UB I have two of those milling around)

Many thanks in advance!!

I don't believe 5/6 iv Ditto are available yet unless hacked. Since the most you get from SOS chaining is 4ivs.

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster!

I'm trying to get started on breeding and competitive play. I'm mainly looking for Pokérus on any pokemon, and less urgently maybe a 5/6IV ditto if any of those are milling around?

For pokerus, I'm fine with any pokemon any nature.

What I have to offer:
Mareanie bred with Stockpile, Spit up and Swallow
Timid Snow Cloak Vulpix with Moonblast
Bounsweet with Play Rough and Synthesis.

if there's any Moon players I can also help with version exclusives (and if you need a Kartana UB I have two of those milling around)

Many thanks in advance!!
I have a pokemon with pokerus I can trade it to you for the bounsweet. Do you have one with Adamant nature and the oblivious ability along with the egg moves Play Rough and Synthesis?

FC: 1075-1377-1099
Jah

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom