• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mohawks Trade Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you take a DW Cacnea for a DW Ralts?

well I wouldn't trade an event poke for rayquaza, but i believe I have a mewtwo I can spare from the game. When I get back tomorrow i'll keep you posted.

Ah i was under the assumption you were, since i didn't see anything too specific as to what you wanted correlating for what you offered. Nevermind then, i'll just port forward my FireRed Mewtwo. :T

sorry about that, i purely listed what I have available to trade and what i am looking for. not looking for a special rayquazza just a dex filler

I have a spare Shaymin - can I get details on the Victini - is the Movie15/UT/legit?
I will work on posting that information shortly (stuck in a battle subway round) It should be UT, no hacks for any of my stuff

Would you take a DW Cacnea for a DW Ralts?
sure why not! I will be available tonight if you are around.

Mew- it's doubtful I will be able to get back online for the rest of the day.

a016- Sorry I never got back to your PM, I could be interested in your scraggy aerodactyl. I suppose I should have been a little more specific about what I am looking for. The pokemon should also have 1 or more 31 IV. I like to mark my pokemon with the corresponding symbol and 31 stat. Do you know if you have any poke's with 31

a016- Sorry I never got back to your PM, I could be interested in your scraggy aerodactyl. I suppose I should have been a little more specific about what I am looking for. The pokemon should also have 1 or more 31 IV. I like to mark my pokemon with the corresponding symbol and 31 stat. Do you know if you have any poke's with 31
It's fine, I can have a look later but I would guess that they have 30 or 31 in a stat or two. I'll check the scraggy and aerodactyls when I get in.

So the Scraggy has (I think a 30 in Sp Atk), the modest one has 30 in HP (both are rated fantastic so I reckon it's 30) and the hasty Aerodactyl has 31 in Atk which is definite.

Last edited:
It's fine, I can have a look later but I would guess that they have 30 or 31 in a stat or two. I'll check the scraggy and aerodactyls when I get in.

So the Scraggy has (I think a 30 in Sp Atk), the modest one has 30 in HP (both are rated fantastic so I reckon it's 30) and the hasty Aerodactyl has 31 in Atk which is definite.

If it says that it is fantastic it means that the IV ranges from 30-21 so it could be anywhere in that range. However that also means that is that pokes highest IV stat. I will trade for the aerodactyl though

EDIT: also I am back on the internet to all, so trading is back in business

@mohawk1guy

Fantastic means 26-30 according to Bulbapedia. Individual values - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia but I still thought it was better than that. I'll take an OS Gible if that's OK, an adamant or jolly if you have it. Is the Aerodactyl the only thing that you want? And let me know when you want to trade for it?

I can give you a RS Gible w/ jolly nature, I didn't really see much else notable that I was interested. Again good egg moves and/or pokemon w/ at least two 31 IV's.

still looking to swap and trade, post if you've got what I need!

I should be around this evening.... I hope

Sorry to all trying to trade with me, it's been tough trying to find time and working with my new internet connection

If I could get a Female DW Poliwag and a Female DW Vulpix in exchange for my Abra (Max IV's in Attack and Defense) and my Leavanny (Max IV's in Attack and Special Attack), I would be very happy!

ok I will need to work on this. I am going out for about an hour but when I return I will work on this.

I still would like the Drizzle Politoed: I can give you a male or female Jolly Aipom with Fake Out, a male or female Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird and Whirlwind, and/or a male Hasty Houndour with Pursuit.

i like the skarmory and aipom, I can be ready in a little bit, just finishing off a subway round. I will message you in a little bit

Totally derped it in there, but I figured it out now. Thus, I'll be ready when you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom