• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Munchlax from GTS

Floyd™

HoS FtW RotFLOL
Reaction score
I got a munchlax at lv.1 from the GTS with the following moveset:
Fire Blast
Blizzard
Solarbeam
Thunder

Is it even possible it's not hacked?

Also, what trainers have a Snorlax in D/P?

a munchlax can learn those moves proof look up munchlax on serebii look at the tms it can learn

You do know that Munchlax evolves into Snorlax, right? Why do you need to see one in the first place?

Last edited:
I got a munchlax at lv.1 from the GTS with the following moveset:
Fire Blast
Blizzard
Solarbeam
Thunder

Is it even possible it's not hacked?

Also, what trainers have a Snorlax in D/P?

Sound's like you got yourself a breeder baby. Those are always fun. I got a Dratini egg from a friend that knew Dragon Rush, Fire Blast, Blizzard, and Aqua Tail. Great thing.

Up until yesterday, I did not realise that they changed the breeding laws. If I recall, the newborn child used to always have atleast one of it's natural moves.

If you ever breed that Munchlax, could I possibly trade you one of 'em? :D

Up until yesterday, I did not realise that they changed the breeding laws. If I recall, the newborn child used to always have atleast one of it's natural moves.

According to Bulbapedia:
The moves obtained by a Pokémon when hatching are as follows:

• The Pokémon will start with any moves that it would learn at a level of 5 or lower.
  • The Pokémon will start with any moves that it would learn by leveling up only if both parents know the move.
  • The Pokémon will start with any TM or HM moves that the father knows and the baby can also learn by machine.
  • The Pokémon will start with any Egg Moves that the baby can learn and the father knows.

The moves will take precedence in the order listed, and if there are more than four moves to learn, the moves will start being overwritten much like when leveling up at the Pokémon Daycare.

The article doesn't mention this is a recent addition, so I would assume that it's been around for as long as breeding itself.

I have been breeding since GSC and all my poke babies never hatched with their lv 5 moves.

Still holds true.

My Larvitar:
Stone Edge
Bite
Earthquake
(Forgot what this one was)

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom