• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Must Go ASAP! (Please Close!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Must Go ASAP! I-IV Pokemon

hi, can i get an Ekans, a Machamp and the Espeon ?

hi, can i get an Ekans, a Machamp and the Espeon ?
Sure thing! Should I expect anything interesting or just stuff?

I can squeeze in a quick trade in the next 15 or so minutes, then I'm calling it a night. I still should have your fc from earlier, lol.

@Tardis; Sorry all i really have is stuff :p and i'll be in the wifi room

That's fine. See you in there in as long as it takes me to get to the pokemon center, lol

Could I get a Pichu, Glameow and Snorunt?

I could trade a Zorua lv. 1 if you'd like.
Or any Gen V starter

otherwise I don't have much to offer :(

Consider them yours :)
Do you happen to have a Solosis or a spare Sun Stone? If you have either the other two trades could be anything.

I can go breed a Solosis right now... I don't have a spare Sun Stone though sorry.

When can you trade?

Or any Gen V starter

Do you happen to have a Solosis or a spare Sun Stone? If you have either the other two trades could be anything.

I can go breed a Solosis right now... I don't have a spare Sun Stone though sorry.

When can you trade?
Okay, I should be free in 15-20 minutes if that'll work for you ^^

Or any Gen V starter

When can you trade?
Okay, I should be free in 15-20 minutes if that'll work for you ^^

Okay sure :)

Take care of them lol

Psst I'm done for the night, but I'll do more transferring and clearing out (in hopes I don't have to release them all eventually) tomorrow so the list will probably be updated. I'm in the process of breeding Glameow, Chikorita and I've still got that box of DW Machop to get rid of. So if you somehow manage to read this that's just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom