• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New League in Brisbane, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Fastbreak Games (a.k.a. Fastbreak Sports)
1 Chapel Street
Nundah

Time:
Every Saturday from 11am

Begins:
Saturday October 1st

Cost:
Free!
(As far as I know anyway. If there is a cost with admission, it'd probably be to buy a booster at the store)

I've had to poke and prod these guys to actually get them to set up the league, so let's make it worth their while, so we can actually get some more support, okay? Queensland doesn't have any other leagues ATM, so it's no wonder our players are lagging behind everyone else. Hell, the Brisbane city champion declined to go to Nats last season, so I'm not even sure we had a single rep down there! Let's not let that happen again.

• Staff
An update. I've just been informed that there will be a $5 cost per week for the league for everyone. From the sounds of things however, this will include a booster, and they're usually $5.95 anyway.

There will also be a tournament on Sunday, October 23rd, starting at 10.00am. Entry is $12.00. This will be a proper sanctioned modified format (HL-on) tournament. Decks will *not* be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom