• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: Nightmare Guild

Reaction score
View attachment 92880Hello there, I'm CerealKillerRoselia and I'm new to Bulbagarden Forums. Here's a Pokemon fic I'm currently writing. It's a Battle Royale/Hunger Games/Dangan Ronpa-style PMD AU, so I'm warning you that there will be gore later on. Anyway, the pairings throughout the story will be SnivyxOshawott, LomBreloom, ClefairyxRoselia, and FroslassxTreecko.

Summary: Led by the mysterious Guildmaster C, Dream Guild is anything but a dream - there, fourteen Pokemon were locked in and told to kill until one is left standing. Some will be conducting investigations, some losing their minds, some scheming, and some others will simply be... well, dead. It'll be a killing spree that bypasses friendship and even love! Let the game begin!

Umm, enjoy! :ksmile:

~ Nightmare Guild ~

Prologue

Something happened a few days ago
...Everything is shaking. I don't know what's happening. No one is here with me. No one cares about me. No one cares that I will perish under these falling boulders. No one cares whether I live or die. No one tries to come for me. I doubt they even remember I exist. They are all safe outside while I look up at the cave ceiling, wondering which boulder that will crush me...

Present day
"Pelipper. Could you deliver these letters, please?"

The head postal officer, also another Pelipper, was sitting at his desk in their post office, high on a cliff near the Pokémon Square. Although it was a fairly chilly autumn day, he was sweating just by sitting all day behind his desk. The head postal officer was like that. He sweats a lot.

Pelipper the wandering postal carrier didn't, although his job consisted of roaming the skies frequently to deliver letters to the Pokémon of the Square. However, most letters were addressed to the various rescue teams in the Pokémon Square and its surrounding areas.

"Roger that."

Pelipper went to get the four letters his sweaty friend was handing out with his wing. The four letters were identical although they were addressed to different Pokémon. Pelipper noted that they looked very sophisticated. They were printed on quality paper and even had a crest with a Cresselia on it. The sender was written as a "Guildmaster C of Dream Guild".

However, it was when glimpsing their receivers' addresses that Pelipper burst out. "Two of these letters are to go to Treasure Town, and another one's even supposed to go all the way to PokéPark. Do you really want me to deliver them today? If so, I might not get back here until evening."

The head postal officer smiled apologetically at him. "I know, and I'm sorry," he said. "I know that wandering postal carriers aren't supposed to have overtime work hours, but those letters seem to be important. They were supposed to go on express air mail, but all our Flygon aren't here. They're already on express jobs of their own, so I need you to do this one. Sorry," he said again.

Pelipper tried not to look put out - he was looking forward to eating a warm dinner with his wife back home on this cold autumn evening. But since he was a wandering postal carrier, and a good one at that, he managed to stay poker-faced. "All right," he said. "I'll just go now, then."

"Thanks, Pelipper!" his friend called as the wandering postal carrier took to the skies through the hole on their roof.

Pelipper was so used to delivering letters to different destinations that he didn't miss a beat. He would deliver the letter which has the closest destination, and then work his way to the destination farthest away. His first destination was this very Pokémon Square, and the letter was to go to a rescue team called Team DynamicPunch. In less than a few minutes, he had spied the rather small Riolu-shaped team base. He hovered lower and popped the correct letter into their mailbox.

His next destination was Treasure Town, which wasn't that far away from the Pokémon Square. He had two letters to deliver there: one to a Team Overgrow and the other to a Team Red Bow. He finally saw the two bases he was looking for: one was a Breloom-shaped one and the other was a rather strange Roselia-shaped one but with Froslass ice crystals on its head and the wings of a Staraptor. There were two more THUNKs as he popped each letter into their mailboxes.

Finally, his farthest destination was PokéPark. Luckily for Pelipper, he wasn't carrying a heavy load anymore - he only had one letter to deliver left.

Since PokéPark wasn't like the rest of the Pokémon World - it was divided into areas with their own Area Keepers - PokéPark didn't have any rescue team bases. However, the envelope stated that the invitation meant for Team PokéPark could be delivered to the Beach Cove area of PokéPark. Even more specific, it was supposed to go to the assistant of Area Keeper Samurott, an otter Pokémon named Oshawott.

After leaving the letter at Samurott's lighthouse, Pelipper took to the skies once again, this time in the direction of home.

And hot dinner.

»̶✽«̶​
Team Overgrow

"Look what I found in our mailbox."

It was Treecko Kimori, the brains and strategy-maker of Team Overgrow. He was striding purposely into their Breloom-shaped base, holding a letter in his hand. It was almost evening, and the team had just finished a challenging rescue job. Recently they were trying to collect more Explorer Points, so they chose more difficult rescue jobs. A few days ago, they'd done this really challenging one in Thunderwave Cave. Fortunately, they managed to complete their job and even made friends with a Normal-rank rescue team called Team DynamicPunch who was also there.

The other three members of the team was lounging lazily inside the base, but Treecko wasn't. He was too serious to be sitting around doing nothing. That was how no-nonsense Treecko was.

Seeing the letter in Treecko's hand, team leader Breloom Kinogassa said while clacking his sore knuckles, "Nope, no more rescue jobs for today, Treecko, thank you very much."

"But this isn't a rescue job," Treecko protested. "This is a letter from Guildmaster C of... Dream Guild."

Breloom looked a fraction more interested than he was earlier. "Really? Sounds important. What does it say?"

Treecko read the letter aloud:

»̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »
Team Overgrow (Breloom Kinogassa, Treecko Kimori, Lombre Raindish, and Cleffy Clefairy)
Treasure Town

We are proud to inform you that your team has been selected to participate in the 1-week camp for certain rescue teams at Dream Guild, Little Isshu, from 17 May to 23 May. You do not need to bring anything with you, just this invitation.

Activities will include training by the guildmaster of Dream Guild and the usual activities you will find in any other guild... But better. That's because you'll be at the Dream Guild.

Thank you for your attention and we hopefully await your participation.

Sincerely,

Guildmaster C
»̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶✽«̶ »̶

"Umm..." Cleffy Clefairy, a rather insecure and unconfident Pokémon with a cute yellow hairbow, wavered after reading the letter. "What's Dream Guild?"

"¡Ay caramba!" It was Lombre Raindish, the other girl in the team who was as different from Cleffy as black and white. She often mixes up English with her mother tongue, Spanish. She always wears a black skull-patterned bandanna and black boots and loves metal music. Other than that, she never wants to leave home without her Gibson Flying V guitar. "Whaddya mean, you don't know Dream Guild? It's quite popular."

"Dream Guild is a very prestigious guild in Little Isshu," Treecko explained. "Although not much is known about it, Dream Guild has a very good reputation. They say the guild building is like a castle itself."

"Really?" Breloom's eyes widened. "So what do you guys think? Should we participate in this camp thingy?"

"We should," Treecko said seriously. "It might score us some much-needed Explorer Points. Besides, the guild is very prestigious..." Lombre agreed by nodding gamely, while Cleffy heaved a great sigh before replying, "OK, maybe we should..."

"All right," Breloom said. "That means we're in."

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom