• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distributio

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distribution

As previously reported, European copies of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are able to download a Jirachi via Wi-Fi connection. It is now known that North American players can also obtain this Pokémon starting June 26, 2010. The distribution ends at the same time as the European event, July 16, 2010. Similar distributions have already been held in Australia and Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distrib

Wahooo I just downloaded it right now. :D

Re: North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distrib

Just got mine. Gamestop wouldn't let me have one before and I was worried that I'd never get one. And when I heard Europe was getting theirs, I was upset. But now all is well.

Does this one unlock "Night Sky's Edge" too?

Does this one unlock "Night Sky's Edge" too?

As far as I know, any (fateful encounter) Jirachi will unlock the path, and this is confirmed to do so.

Sorry for sounding like a noob, but honestly I really am. I'm planning to get SS in the next few days. How do I go about d'ling Jirachi when I have it?

Mystery Gift is automatically activated on HG/SS. Just select it from the main menu, then select receive gift, then receive from WiFi.

Mystery Gift is automatically activated on HG/SS. Just select it from the main menu, then select receive gift, then receive from WiFi.

Thanks! Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom