• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

North Korea Threatens to Nuke Washington Over Sanctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to go off topic with those others so I won't go into them. Back to Korea, you're not being rude, I understand why you might say that but it's not true that I don't see the evil in north Korea, I do. I certainly don't think that Kim Il-sung and the Worker's Party was the best thing to happen to the country.
So Starvation, relentless threats to obliterate Japan, South Korea, and the USA, Death camps that are comparable to the ones in the 40s, cannibalisum, oh and threatning to commit mass murder because wittle "dear leader" has his free food and aid cut off are all fine and Dandy?!? o_O
I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-97176211932.jpeg

Kim Il sung was the founder of all of that "NON-Evilness". Since NK will only talk with the USA just as long as they can keep their nukes, Kim will have to do something to stir the pot because the US wont do anything and im sure tensions are rising within the NK military from all of Kims BIG Promices to turn Texas into rubble and its still there.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean in relation to that which you've quoted me with and your remarks.

I don't want to go off topic with those others so I won't go into them. Back to Korea, you're not being rude, I understand why you might say that but it's not true that I don't see the evil in north Korea, I do. I certainly don't think that Kim Il-sung and the Worker's Party was the best thing to happen to the country.
So Starvation, relentless threats to obliterate Japan, South Korea, and the USA, Death camps that are comparable to the ones in the 40s, cannibalisum, oh and threatning to commit mass murder because wittle "dear leader" has his free food and aid cut off are all fine and Dandy?!? o_O
I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-97176211932.jpeg

Kim Il sung was the founder of all of that "NON-Evilness". Since NK will only talk with the USA just as long as they can keep their nukes, Kim will have to do something to stir the pot because the US wont do anything and im sure tensions are rising within the NK military from all of Kims BIG Promices to turn Texas into rubble and its still there.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean in relation to that which you've quoted me with and your remarks.

THe double Negative threw me for a loop on what you were trying to say. I misinterpreted it for saying that You didnt find North Korea to be evil. I do apoligize for misreading it But between this recent post and some of the other ones it is hard to tell what your thoughts are on this situation on Korea.

In other news apparently the US recovered the Rocket cone used in that satalite launch in dec

well north korea is that little baby when it's toys are taken away all it can do is scream for hours but thats it in any case the farthest it's missile can reach is like 100 miles from Hawaii plus the worst they could do is target their neighbor but not even china who supported them back in the korean war cares for them here's nk::lx019: here's us :lx006:

Let them try it. We could match them 100 to 1. And if they actually do hit somewhere like washington then for every one life lost they have another 10,000 angry Americans to deal with

That's right, taunt the chaps, that'll solve all the issues.

Seriously guys, if you've got nothing relevant to say, don't say it. "The US recovered the missile cone" is relevant, "We can take a nuke and kill them in retaliation" isn't, that's just egocentric patriotism and a willing disregard for Human life. I'd prefer them to not fire anything at anyone over starting a war and costing all sides lives. And don't kid yourself, the US would lose some lives, as it's a similar issue as the Falkland War (dictatorship deciding to take over some land with a poorly armed and demotivated military for propaganda reasons, that land under the protection of a major power and that power responding in full force), where Britain lost 255 Military personnel in the conflict. Like that, the US would win, but it would cost a lot of people dearly.

Sorry for mini-modding, but it irks me when people post things like that.

That's right, taunt the chaps, that'll solve all the issues.

Seriously guys, if you've got nothing relevant to say, don't say it. "The US recovered the missile cone" is relevant, "We can take a nuke and kill them in retaliation" isn't, that's just egocentric patriotism and a willing disregard for Human life. I'd prefer them to not fire anything at anyone over starting a war and costing all sides lives. And don't kid yourself, the US would lose some lives, as it's a similar issue as the Falkland War (dictatorship deciding to take over some land with a poorly armed and demotivated military for propaganda reasons, that land under the protection of a major power and that power responding in full force), where Britain lost 255 Military personnel in the conflict. Like that, the US would win, but it would cost a lot of people dearly.

Sorry for mini-modding, but it irks me when people post things like that.

considering all of the taunting they do to us? if they even attempt to send one of their tinfoil wrapped dishwashers over SK, Japan, or any US territory, that is percived as a threat, it will be delt with. BTW South Korea recently had a North Korea style parade showing off some of thier new missiles.

considering all of the taunting they do to us? if they even attempt to send one of their tinfoil wrapped dishwashers over SK, Japan, or any US territory, that is percived as a threat, it will be delt with. BTW South Korea recently had a North Korea style parade showing off some of thier new missiles.

Because clearly the best method to deal with them is to sink to their level. Should the US Government declare Obama the Eternal President of the United States of America as well?

Ignore them: they pose no real risk beyond sabre-rattling nonsense. As you said, any missile they fire will most likely be intercepted by the nearby Air Forces, so there's no real threat to yourself and should be ignored in favour of getting your bloody government sorted, beyond the occasional news story about what they're currently using for propaganda to see what they're up to.

Because clearly the best method to deal with them is to sink to their level. Should the US Government declare Obama the Eternal President of the United States of America as well?

Ignore them: they pose no real risk beyond sabre-rattling nonsense. As you said, any missile they fire will most likely be intercepted by the nearby Air Forces, so there's no real threat to yourself and should be ignored in favour of getting your bloody government sorted, beyond the occasional news story about what they're currently using for propaganda to see what they're up to.
i support ignoring them unless there is a legitamite reason for concern such as a missile actually having to be intercepted. SOuth korea is most likely to launch an offensive if they feel threatened due to having them in very close proximity and the fact that the north has shelled some South Korean islands before. the US isnt likely to do anything unless they set off an interceptor then it would confirm that they have a situation on their hands and deal with it accordingly. the US used most of the same retoric used in the syria situation and there were no US troops on syrain soil. as for getting the government sorted, i cant really do anything because i am a member of the powerless middle class.

i support ignoring them unless there is a legitamite reason for concern such as a missile actually having to be intercepted. SOuth korea is most likely to launch an offensive if they feel threatened due to having them in very close proximity and the fact that the north has shelled some South Korean islands before. the US isnt likely to do anything unless they set off an interceptor then it would confirm that they have a situation on their hands and deal with it accordingly. the US used most of the same retoric used in the syria situation and there were no US troops on syrain soil. as for getting the government sorted, i cant really do anything because i am a member of the powerless middle class.

Then let South Korea deal with them, they'd destroy the North before the US could get the fighters warmed up if push came to shove. The only real worry is how long would it take to wear down the numbers of attackers and how much damage they'd do before they were stopped.

Kim jong un is al talk. Does he seriously believe he could wage a war with america.
North korea hasn't seen a war in 60 years.
There missiles cant travel far enough to even hit washington.
Trust me you have nothing to worry about being attacked by north korea.

There's a deeper, fundamental reason they wouldn't dare do anything offensive - and it concerns the South as well. If they ever start a war, then there's only so much to lose. I'm sure the North knows the results of an attack won't do any good, so hopefully, all threats are pointless.

Talk about desperate for attention... it's kinda sad, really. Though I can't help but wonder if there is another motive hidden beneath the obvious, as was mentioned on the first page about a "boy that cried wolf" strategy.

Forgive me for not being too concerned about that. South Korean gamers are savvy and have a plethora of online titles from all over Asia to choose from, there's no way they'd be fooled by a North Korean title. North Korea's TV shows still look like they came from the 1970s and the one flash game their country made was so broken you had to email the websmaster your screenshots to be added to the high score list. This is just stupid scaremongering, hoping to frighten South Koreans out of enjoying their hobbies. All of my friends in South Korea say they see the North as a big joke and don't take a thing they say seriously, anyway, and are kind of amused that we treat them with such deadly seriousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom