• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oki Draws Pictures

-
  • hrs.png

I <3 characters with ties to Celebi. I also <3 the concept of characters stranded in a time that they do not belong in.
    Maybe this is... an old photo, so to speak.

diglett
  • Last one of these for a while, this one being the shiny I caught the other day.
    dig.png

r5xasdpc.png

This was the result of an almost 3 year long shiny hunt... so I wanted to draw 'em, lol.
    I named him "Anything", because he's the greatest anything of this century.
    <--joke approximately two other people will get
    I'm working on other stuff now, but these were fun practice to shake off the rust a little bit.

drapion + klefki
  • Some more of the same. This time just some 'mons that I've enjoyed battling with recently; Drapion and Klefki.
    gjd.png

452.png
    707.png

They both like to set up heaps of Spikes on the battlefield, and then whisk you away with a Red Card. :p

espeon + cradily + gastrodon
  • nothing too interesting today, but I doodled some gijinka (humanized) designs for some of the Pokémon that I almost always use on my competitive team(s).
    gj2.png

From L to R: Espeon, Cradily, West Sea Gastrodon
    196.png
    346.png
    423.png

When I have them on a playthrough, I tend to imagine Espeon to be generally calm with some mischievous tendencies, Cradily to be imposing and silent at all times, and Gastrodon to simply be curious and easygoing.

toki / mimi / pika
  • tokii.png

There's a version of this without the sepia-ish color burn filter, but I think I like it better this way.

t2.png
    mimik.png
    pikabox.png

I drew this in like 5 minutes because I got sick of what I was working on LOL.

sparrow / miku + ash
  • take some stuff:
    sparrow.png

I drew this for @Torchic W. Pip back in July, because I somehow through a stroke of fate stumbled upon their Art Fight profile. This is his fankid Sparrow! Go show Torchic some love okay they're super talented
    121.png

uuuh here's Miku and the Ashy-boy.
    I've recently been drawing together with fellow forum friend @Blanc, because it's fun and it... amazingly, actually motivates me to make some art! These are a few of the warm-up sketches I've done while drawing with her lately. Nothing fancy.

mai
  • Mai, as requested by @MissDelibirda (I can't seem to track down your original post to quote it ^^;)
    mai.png
    Peonia is next; and if I've missed/forgotten any others, please poke me, my memory is not the greatest.

also, just... I'm so sorry but I lol'd:
    What is not to love about this cute frog? I'm not sure he is a Gen 5 subway twin, idk, maybe he is
    emmet....._i_guess.png

noelle holiday / ash+gary
  • Thank you Blanc!! I always appreciate the kind words :bulbaLove:

more stuff from today:
    noelle.png

...and spamton:

noelle2.png
    w.png

I've discovered it feels really weird for me to use lighter/pastel colors now. They used to really be my thing in the past, but I've since been in love with high contrast and saturation for several years :p

celebi / gou
  • Sorry for the radio silence this week. I really haven't been feeling confident art-wise at all lately, so it's been a struggle to post. No worries though, I'll get to any remaining requests that I've missed once I can really give them my all - I just need to find my footing again first.

Until then here's some of the rough miscellaneous stuff from tonight:
    celebi.png
    gou.png

outfit slightly off-model, because... well I just don't like his actual shoes/pants LOL
    backgrounds? what are those? - -;

oc (spice)
  • you'd be surprised, but I have original characters too... don't expect to see them a lot though
    sps.png

Her name is Spice; she's an UTAUloid that I first made way back when I was 13! She likes everything cute and sweet, but can be kind of hotheaded. She expects to be treated like a princess, even though she doesn't act like one at all... the bunny ears are fake, by the way.

(in the way of actual UTAU stuff, I haven't recorded a voicebank for her in 2 years, and even then the last one I did was technically unfinished. - -;
    I do have another UTAUloid that I've made, but he really needs an update in the design department. Maybe you'll see him eventually.)

gold + togetic / leaf (wip)
  • I hope your personal preferences tend towards Ethan (Gold), though Lol.
    sure they do!
    gsc.png

---

And since I'm probably not gonna polish it up any further, I'll also drop the Leaf that I drew as a quick warmup earlier:
    leafwip.png

I don't know if I've really said it around here but I LOVE Leaf, she's one of my favorite protags...
    I do feel like I need to loosen up a bit art-wise so maybe it'd be good to post more sketches and stuff here. Even if it pains me to do so :wynaut:

---

when I see Orchid's art I think to myself yes. When I don't see Orchid's art I think to myself no!!!!
    I think that myself whenever I get art block x)
    (but hi Blanc thanks for stopping by :bulbaLove: Somehow you posted this just as I was about to post here too LOL)

cilan
  • Cilan please, my favorite character in Pokémon :giggle:.
    a little rougher around the edges, since I'm a week or so out of practice - but I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things!
    cilan.png

meanwhile...

cilan2.png

Back
    Top Bottom