• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD Mysteries

Yodester

Founder of New World
Reaction score
Hey its yodester.
Now, this is a pokemon mystery dungeon thread. Post whatever you think you can say to help people. I'm just gonna give u some info about how I am doing in the game.

First things first, I'm gonna list my legendaries. (That I have recruited of course.) (Ps. these are not in order of how I like them.)

1. Rayquaza. (Fave legendary) (Long dungeon)
2. Moltres. (Mt. Blaze=Mt. Simple)
3. Zapdos. (Easy to recruit should only take once.)
4. Articuno. (Articuno one of faves he is hard...ER)
5. Deoxys. (He rulez too :p) (Hard to GET to him)
6. Entei. (Guys don't worry he is a suck-up)
7. Raikou.(Darn, I tried about 6 times.)
8. Suicune. (Again, like 6 times.)
9. Ho-oh. (Powerful yet dorky looking, In my opinion)
10. Kyogre.(Easy peasy)
11. Groudon. (TRIED 15 TIMES! URGH!
12. Lugia. (He rulez but I found him @ lvl 30! WEAK!)
13. Mew. (So hard to find)
14. Mewtwo. (Rough Dungeon, Recruit rate 99.9% SECOND TIME going through)
15. Latias/Latios. (Dungeons 30 floors each, not too bad.)
16. Regirock. (Pretty much all the Regis were hard to get.)
17. Regiice (Easy...ER
18. Registeel. (Hardest of all the Regis.)
19. Castform. I think he counts! (He is easy find him @ Mt. Faraway)

Location of Legendaries I have.
1. Rayquaza. (Sky Tower)
2. Moltres. (Mt. Blaze.)
3. Zapdos. (Mt. Thunder)
4. Articuno. (Frosty Forrest.)
5. Deoxys. ("Meteor" Cave.) (Xatu who gave u the right to name it!)
6. Entei (Firey Field)
7. Raikou. (Either "Thunder field" or "Lightning field") (Both are the same its just i cant guess the name.)
8. Suicune (Northwind field)
9. Ho-oh (Mt. Faraway)
10. Kyogre. (Stormy Sea)
11. Groudon. (Magma Cavern) (I love that name! "Magma cavern")
12. Lugia (Silver Trench) (PS. Even though lugia isn't that strong, its the most brutal 99 floor dungeon. Other than Purity forest.)
13. Mew (Buried relic on a random floor. floor 36-99)
14. Mewtwo (Western Cave) (Brutal)
15. Latios/Latias. (Pokemon square after you rescue Latias from pitfall valley.)
16. Regirock. (FLoor 15 of Buried Relic.)
17. Regice (Floor 25 of Buried Relic.)
18. Registeel (Floor 35 of Buried Relic.)
19. Castform. (I'm not exactly sure where but somehwere on Mt. Faraway.) (PS. There is more than one of him there is unlimited, He is just really good.)

Legendaries I NEED
1. Celebi. (AWW that "Ultimate Dungeon" is Purity forrest! It's SOOO hard I need Celebi!)
2. Jirachi. (Much like Purity forrest, not as hard. You enter at lvl 1. And a Ratata whipped my butt off. URGH. 99 floors again!)

Location of Legendaries I need:
1. Celebi (Purity Forrest)
2. Jirachi (Wish Cave) (PS. If you don't accept Jirachi as a member of your team, you get a wish.)

Now for my MAIN pokemon team:

Fickle! The lvl 100 Persian! My main starter and the ultimate Persian!

Salamence! The lvl 100 Salamence! My newest OFFICIAL team member. His attacks include Scary Face, Eathquake, Dragon Claw, and Flamethrower.

Castor! The lvl 78 Castform! His Weather ball is insane! He is even better than my other 2 with that attack! I once did 1500 damage with it. Aiyai!

As for my main partner, he is but a mere lvl 60 Raichou (Not that bad)

I was gonna have Rayquaza as a new official team member, but I thought it would be awkward having to drag him around!

My Team Name is: Team RESCO (Rescue Corperation)

Team RESCO can do the job! The main pokemon I'll be rescuing with will be probably Fickle, But Salamence might too. :)
Give us a call if ya need a rescue.

Now, if u have Pokemon mystery dungeon blue, there is something called a wondermail icon on the main screen (IS there a wondermai licon on PMD red? I dunno)
I'm gonna give u some basic codes for some easy, good rewarded wondermail!

Last edited:
Yes there is Wonder Mail in Red. You need it to get Lapras, Magikarp, Aipom, (Porygon2) and Minun.

So... is this thread just so you can brag? XD

BTW, Castform definately isn't a legendary.

But if this thread is for random bits of advice.....

Items that you can throw ARE YOUR FRIENDS. Gravelrocks? Give HEAD to your friend Kecleon for some. Iron Thorns? You just became Kecleon's BOB. (Bend over buddy)

LOLAROFL, PaperFairy, LOLAROFL.
And, I'm pretty sure yodester has not done 1500 damage with Castform, considering it only goes up to "-999" where it turns red. Trust me, even with the infinite hit code on with the GS (only used on ROM) it only goes up to "-999"

Last edited:
So... is this thread just so you can brag? XD

BTW, Castform definately isn't a legendary.

But if this thread is for random bits of advice.....

Items that you can throw ARE YOUR FRIENDS. Gravelrocks? Give HEAD to your friend Kecleon for some. Iron Thorns? You just became Kecleon's BOB. (Bend over buddy)
I wouldn't really call it bragging, I just was bored and needed something to do. And I know Castform is not legendary, I'm not stupid. :p, like I said, I count him as one, in my opinion.

i just beat the game so i have lv36 sceptile 34 feraliagtr lv 32mudkip(training) the only legend i have is kyogre im trying to get entei right now but i keep dieing i know its pathetic but i dont play mystery dungeon that much so im going to start traing them again and ugh oh and some advice i guess dont stay on the same floor level for more than like 5min it will say something is aproaching if you stay even longer it will kill you you probobly know that though

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom