• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Academy 3: The Roots Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante watch Lex and Sophie do the one thing they love to do - spar. They usually practice submission holds, but not to the degree or effectiveness Dante always shows because of two reasons: Lex isn't that strong, and he doesn't like to beat up women, but sparring is different. "Weird set of kids we got, huh?" Dante asked, as he watch Dustin hovering besides them. He may not like girls, but he'll always be protective of Soph. Mira and Gabby were talking to each other while Shinn and the boys were playing soccer.

"By the way, things have been good, but my job keeps me away from home most of the month." He said, going world-wide to help qualm raging daemons or arresting malevolent ones.

"It is, but at least Lex knows my face and I exist." Dante said, watching Sophie breaking out of a hold, rolled away and charged at him. Lex stood his ground and caught the charge, then moved to let Sophie to fall. Lex held out his hand, and Sophie gladly accepted it.

"Good thinking Alex." James grinned at the boy. "Be back in a second." James said to the group before the trio vanished in a flash of lightning. They appeared moments later just outside the pep rally. "Alright, you kids be good... who am I kidding?" James asked himself because he knew that he wasn't the strict parent type. "Both of you go have fun." He instructed the teens.

"No I know what you mean." James agreed with him. "I'm sending Kyle as well. He's not sure what to think but I told him there's places to surf so he should be alright with it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom