• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Pokemon Co-Masters

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KFNP3uG0_Jc&time_continue=1

This was announced a couple of dqys ago, surprised to see no discussion about this. We don't know a whole lot about the game so far, but from a famitsu article on it, its been said to be influenced by the TFG, which was a big blunder. For more info:
Pokémon Trading Figure Game - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
The importance of this is mostly the spib mechanic, something that could e hinted at in the logo. Personally interested if this is f2p or an actual payed game, as I do believe this is the other majot mobile game of the year. I like the concept of figures and a board game setup, and I might get into spending some cash for new figures or trainers.
I would guess it is f2p, as a board game with 721+ figures is perfect for the gacha genre, and will make bank for TPC

Bulbagarden did a post on it, it's "Free to start" with in app purchases.

Im hoping its not pay to win.

Im imagining you buy them in 'packs' per say, in game. You can only get them using to premium currency, you can get premium currency firstly, by paying real money, or, it would be a log in bonus on random days, they would be given out at events, and special occasions. Such as a download milestone.

If you have ever seen Dokkan Battle, thats exactly what I think they are going for.

EDIT: I think i'd prefer if the figures were as you said, Random drops, or maybe bonuses for completing a level? Such as Pokemon Shuffle.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom