• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Leaf/Fire WPM

Selendomono

cuddler of cuddlers
Reaction score
In a code book i have a bunch of codes are labled for Pokemon leaf/fire wmp 1.0 or 1.1 I just wanna know what it means. They are noit codes for fire red or leaf green because the master codes do not match im jus curious so if you know the answer please post

...I can hardly understand that, but I'd imagine it's the version number of the device.

Well, I'd assume WPM would mean "Wild Pokemon Modifier" but other than that...

That makes sense.

Far as I've seen there are two of those, one for any Pokémon anywhere, which makes every Pokémon encountered in-game into whatever the code says, and one for Route 101, which alters a Level 2 Zigzagoon on Route 101 into the Pokémon only.

Windows Macro Player? Media Player? I've heard of there being applications you can add on to your computer to play the games on your computer. Not sure though.

Last edited:
If it was windows macro player then why would it be only the pokemons name?

Ps:I think it is Wilds Pokemon Modifier because it also says LV 50 and lvl 100 cheats to modify the level of said wild pokemon

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom