• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeTraders

Ariolander

PokéTraders.com Admin
Reaction score
Born partly out of various small Pokemon-trading specific boards, that cluster-f mess of trade threads on GameFAQs, and some Tards lowering my GameFAQs Karma to -9 I started a project. Someone suggested that trading would be a lot easier if we had a system like Craigslist. So from there I ran with it and spent day and night for the past couple days trying various methods and here is what I came up with.

http://www.poketraders.com/

If reception is well then I think I will buy a domain, customize the template further, and maybe go expand things from there.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Personally, I like it. Looks easy to use, simple and effective. Nice one.

thats a great idea. that will it make things a lot more organised! also can you help me pick a decent battle tower team. theres a thread on it in the video game section forum. thanks

I joined, but I have a question. How do you post your offers/requests?

Yea it is still a work in progress but for the most part done. As for the question on how to post listings and trades take a look at the guide page.

http://poketraders.nekomode.com/guide.html

There they link to the guides complete with screenshots and step by step instructions on how the site actually works.

If you have any questions do ask and I would happily write a guide for you. I have a whole section dedicated to it but I dunno what kinda questions people might have since I got most of it worked out in my head -_-;;

Coolio, I'll try to post something right now.

This seems cool.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom