• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I’m known as the blueberror person but like there is someone more berror Blorbo than me so I’m tempted to give them my title as “The Blueberror Person” so i can get an equally insane title like “The Rock Eater”

i wish i had had the choice to get tested, my parents made me get tested when i was younger and i had no clue what it was about until later when we got the results back
the thing is i never personally suspected that i had autism, they just decided to test me without me knowing and now they're on this crusade to fix me and it's exhausting
honestly sometimes i wish i had never been diagnosed, because my family's efforts to help have made life so much harder for me because of it

i'm confident that i've generally been The Mega Man Person around here, but after undergoing character development i've also recently become a Vocaloid Person (specifically the chinozo person)

1715275528921.png

i fucking hate having to use this SHITTY application to generate impact font that isnt even a transparent png

wie meinst du das
i'm like half-joking with my 'yiddish is just german with a different alphabet' statement but also there is no universally accepted way to distinguish two separate languages from two dialects of the same language, so it is kind of interesting how there can be genuine discussion over if a language like yiddish is a separate language that's just related to german or if it's a german dialect that just happens to be written using the hebrew alphabet that has a lot of elements of the hebrew language (as well as slavic languages too iirc?)

same thing with scots in relation to english and judaeo-spanish in relation to, well, spanish (wikipedia has a good comparison example between it and other iberian romance languages btw)

well kind of interesting if you're a fucking nerd like i am i mean

i am going to drop the worst language opinion ever

we should just call all romance languages dialects of latin

no i do not give a shit that someone who speaks spanish cannot understand someone who speaks romanian, it's all latin now.

Back
Top Bottom