• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Don’t worry, we won’t leave the thread. Remember, AussieEevee made it so RM was all of the Pokémon World and more.
Handy!
oh yeah
i guess, we aren't leaving!
let's go!
Technically, we're both leaving and staying simultaneously! Useful!
i noticed that i haven't been evil in a while...
Later, Cosmog. No evil doings while we're riding Xerneas, okay? We wouldn't want you to fall off mid-ride, right?

Shall we go now, Xerneas?

on your back? couldn't mewtwo just teleport us to explore the thread?
If we knew where your parents were, yes. But as of now we don’t know where they are so it’s better to just search on foot.

Mewtwo and Cosmog climb onto Xerneas's back

@TRNatalie
We're ready to go, Xerneas! See you later, RM!
Hang on tight. * Begins running, leaping over logs, streams, and even over a chasm then continues to run along, looking around for something purple with sparkles or a blazing white *

Last edited:
A wrecked space capsule crashes down to the ground, quickly followed by Vaporeon, whose spacesuit's helmet is cracking. He lands and rapidly removes his helmet, gasping for air.

Phew! That went closer than I expected... Hello, everyone! Did you miss me?

amends "Spoiler-free zone until 3rd January to ^'s sign

was really hoping for strawberry, not that it matters, as no one can be allowed to eat mod badges, as I found out the hard way
Maybe that's why it's blueberry. They don't want us to eat them.

I really like to drink coke it's my favourite, but water is also nice as well
I miss Coke.

I miss Coke.
gives AE a bottle of Coke

00049000007893_main.jpg

sorry about that pulls out the sign from the ground and throws it out of the thread
here is some more coke enjoy

sorry about that pulls out the sign from the ground and throws it out of the thread
It's okay. I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record now, but I just want to give people a spoiler-free zone :)

There is another forum (Current Events) where you can discuss Sword and Shield.

Aww... :( Are you allowed to drink any sort of sodas or lemonades?
As long as it is carb-free, or at the very least very low carb.

A wrecked space capsule crashes down to the ground, quickly followed by Vaporeon, whose spacesuit's helmet is cracking. He lands and rapidly removes his helmet, gasping for air.

Phew! That went closer than I expected... Hello, everyone! Did you miss me?
Oh. You must be Mewtwo's friend. Nice to meet you. I'm Arrow. Arrow the Decidueye.
holds out wing

Back
Top Bottom