• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Alright. I didn't reply to this thread in quite a while.

So, first. Congrats to Neo for reaching 20 000 post benchmark. I know you've reached it quite a while ago, but it's quite a feat.

Second of all...

Wakes up and looks in the mirror.

Who did this?

----
And now some update on what I've been recently doing. So, a year ago, four wonderfull concerts were played at Nationall Forum of Music here in Wrocław, during the days of the Game Music Festivall. Under conduction of Robert Kurdybacha, Sound Factory Orchestra played music from Ori and The Blind Forest, Heroes of Might and Magic, Grim Fandango and severall games by Blizzard Entertainment.

But that's not all. The composers behind those soundtracks were also there (all except Paul Anthony Romero, sadly), and each of them gave a Masterclass session.
... Which I didn't attend.

... So, now when the 2nd edition of GMfest was coming, I looked up their page and...

Holy @$"#@$, Gareth Cooker is back for another Masterclass session!? And Kow Otani and Austin Wintory!?!

So this is pretty much what happened. I attented Gareth's and Otani Senpai Masterclass sessions, and I was on two out of three concerts that were played this year, Symphony of the Dessert, which was supposed to feature music from Journey, Abzu and The Banner Saga, but because mister Wintory is such a cool guy, he thrown some Assasins Creed: Syndicate in and there, and the concert opened with a song from Silent Hill (?), and the second concert, Symphony of the Collosus, which contained music from Ico, Shadow of the Colossus (Who saw that comin'!?) and The Last Guardian. Just... Put a smile on my face.

Now, the question is, since Will of the Wisps is coming out soon, I wonder will the next GMfest feature music from it, and willl it mean Cooker will be back in Poland for the third time in a row... But only time can tell...

Back
Top Bottom