• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
If they're blinking on both sides, it means they've broken down or otherwise are having an emergency.
Or, in this particular country, it most likely means that the driver wanted to illegally park their car somewhere, blocking a lane of traffic, and didn’t want the cops to tow their car while they were off conducting whatever their “very important business” is.

Shuichi found holding hands with Kaito
1608250805517.png

Thank you, please educate the entire midwest of the US now :bulbaLove:
I don't pay a whole lot of attention because I don't know how to drive and thus don't do so, but from what I've seen, most people where I live (Minnesota aka Northern Midwest) actually do indicate on turns, or at least they do when there's someone trying to cross the street.

I don't pay a whole lot of attention because I don't know how to drive and thus don't do so, but from what I've seen, most people where I live (Minnesota aka Northern Midwest) actually do indicate on turns, or at least they do when there's someone trying to cross the street.
Meanwhile I've had drivers here try to turn their car into me while stopped at a pedestrian crossing

Minnesota drivers indicate, but in return they always go 15 miles over the speed limit

I’ve seen many drivers who don’t seem to understand what a turn signal is. Who automatically assume everyone else is psychic and knows what they’re about to do, even if they’re about to cut across four lanes of traffic because they’re about to miss their exit.

Idiots, the lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom