• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I found a Magnificent Idea by someone standing on anime section
Hey My Angry Bird
083Farfetch%27d-Galar.png
It's your turn to make Lucario and Pikachu feel jealous.

New "Come on" emote for the forums. Kamon @Neo Blaze, make it happen. It's not so farfetched after all.

See what I did there?

IMG_20201218_162033.png

Is that possible @Magnificent Entertainer

I found a Magnificent Idea by someone standing on anime section

View attachment 138294

If you are suggesting something be added or changed on the forums, this isn't the best place.

It’s probably possible, yes. I mean, we did recently add the “Gold Star” reaction, but, as Snowy said, this isn’t the best place to discuss this sort of thing.

If you are suggesting something be added or changed on the forums, this isn't the best place.

lol
I Think I Ate Poisoned Soup
Mewtwo Is Right About Goh How Does That Dumbass Think Catching Pokemon Will Make Him Catch Mew?
These physically hurt me. What's with the capital letters on every word

I just did some epic chair choreography to an old school Janet Jackson song. Tickets for my next world tour are now available.

Back
Top Bottom