• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: I Burned All The Tables But It's Still Cursed.

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I recall seeing a couple season 1 episodes on TV back during the original craze, but I missed pretty much all of Johto, par a few episodes I bought on DVD, before I started getting back into the show during AG, and, as I said earlier, actually watching DP completely through.

The Finnish dub used to skip a lot of episodes. They skipped the entire Orange Islands season to catch up with other dubs, big chunks of the Johto anime (including the entire Whirl Islands arc), and finally, the last half of the first Hoenn season. Since then, all main series episodes have been dubbed into Finnish. Although they did skip the Lucario and Manaphy movies, for some reason.
Hmm, interesting. I remember watching the Lucario and Manaphy movies way back when. Have you seen those in English at any point?

I also remember that Johto episodes were airing around the time I first started watching, and I got to witness a gigantic Caterpie go through its metamorphosis in one of those episodes, which helped kick off my love of pupa Pokémon. I also very vaguely remember seeing The Legend of Thunder! back then, the special that introduced me to Hitmonlee, Typhlosion, and Raikou, all three of which I still love to this day.

Hmm, interesting. I remember watching the Lucario and Manaphy movies way back when. Have you seen those in English at any point?
Yup. It's a shame that those were skipped, really. The Lucario movie is one of my favorite Pokémon movies.
I also remember that Johto episodes were airing around the time I first started watching, and I got to witness a gigantic Caterpie go through its metamorphosis in one of those episodes, which helped kick off my love of pupa Pokémon.
That happened during the Battle Frontier, not Johto.
I also very vaguely remember seeing The Legend of Thunder! back then, the special that introduced me to Hitmonlee, Typhlosion, and Raikou, all three of which I still love to this day.
That one was never dubbed into Finnish, although the Mirage Pokémon special was. As was the first Mystery Dungeon special episode.

Am I messed up for having a homophobic OC?
uhh, no, but to people who are LGBTQ+ cough cough me, it can be offensive.
Hmmmmm...there are a lot of Legendary Pokémon roaming around these parts lately.

I suppose I should start catching them...
You wouldn't dare!
teleports ME to a time where everything is covered in fire
Anybody wanna play ping pong?
Ooh, I love ping pong!
Ping!

...so you sent ME back to Troll Hell? Got news for you, it’s not very effective. :p
What?
Troll... Hell?
I've met many forest trolls, and I wouldn't say that they deserve to go to hell...
I just teleported you to a time when volcanoes were erupting all around so you wouldn't enslave us!

Ooh! A Diancie! Another beautiful Pokémon!
blushes

why, thank you~

I'm not just pretty, either. I can be quite badass when I feel like it.

tumblr_oa0xeyA6131r8sc3ro2_500.gifv

Team Chaos to meet the Troll Alliance once again.
i know everyone will hate me and yell at me and i'll cry again, but.. Can I join Team Chaos? Please?!
i promise to participate in the bake sales, do the fundraising, come to all the meetings, and other chaotic things! I won't let you down!

i know everyone will hate me and yell at me and i'll cry again, but.. Can I join Team Chaos? Please?!
i promise to participate in the bake sales, do the fundraising, come to all the meetings, and other chaotic things! I won't let you down!
Sure, welcome aboard :D

By order of Lord Giratina I welcome thee to Team Chaos, our team shall endeavour to create a beautiful Chaotic World :)

But first we must take care of the Troll Alliance now we know the location of their base.

Spaceship TC1 takes off and heads into space on route to the Troll Planet

Back
Top Bottom