• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: I Burned All The Tables But It's Still Cursed.

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Well, my profile picture uses a filter that refers to black metal, which technically originates from skandinavian countries, which have strong and cold winters.
Well, uh... my username as the word winds in it, and windchill is far more important than actual temperatures during the winter and a lot less so during the summer...?

Well, uh... my username as the word winds in it, and windchill is far more important than actual temperatures during the winter and a lot less so during the summer...?
Well, I was born in the year of the tiger, there are also tigers in Siberia and Siberia does have permafrost :cool:

Well, I was born in the year of the tiger, there are also tigers in Siberia and Siberia does have permafrost :cool:
There are tigers in Siberia?
Well, I was born in Arizona, which is mostly desert, and Antarctica is also technically a desert, and also covered in snow pretty much all year round.

I'm melting
Grab a Nogger, lay back and watch a good TV show then :)

Edit: I just looked it up and apparently Nogger is a mostly german thing so I should clarify that it is a popsicle.

Screenshot_2021-12-04-04-56-33.png

Last edited:
So I just found out that there was a guy named Louis Coulon who had such a long beard that he used it to carry his cat.
Today's been the Independence Day of Finland. However, due to the-virus-that-shall-not-be-named, there's been very little celebrations overall, and none on my part.
Happy independence day :)

Last edited:
happy independence day!
independence from russia, right?
Correct. Finland was part of Sweden for centuries and part of Russia from 1809 to 1917. The Finnish parlament approved the declaration of independence on December 6, 1917, which had been made two days earlier. Once Russia approved the declaration on January 4 the following year, many other nations quickly followed suit.

Back
Top Bottom