• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: I Burned All The Tables But It's Still Cursed.

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Cookie0058-personal2.gif

School lunch food in america is abysmal lmao, I could never stomach it. If anyone’s school uses sodexo for their food I read the other day that it’s literally the same stuff they serve in prisons

Edit: Do schools at least offer alternatives? Even though I'm a milk/dairy enthusiast I would prefer stuff like apple juice or orange juice to be honest
They usually at least had apple juice if I recall, probably both, but probably depends on the school’s funding which literally depends on how rich the people around it are which is not oppressive at all nope

@christmas takoyaki So I tried it out and have came to the following 2 results:
  • I needed a bit more than 6 seconds (though I think that time would've been better if I've used a smaller bottle)
  • I did 1.5l just before and it worked, which means I can upgrade to 2l (which makes me excited because I've got a 2l jug in my room waiting for its debut) XD
School lunch food in america is abysmal lmao, I could never stomach it. If anyone’s school uses sodexo for their food I read the other day that it’s literally the same stuff they serve in prisons

They usually at least had apple juice if I recall, probably both, but probably depends on the school’s funding which literally depends on how rich the people around it are which is not oppressive at all nope
I've heard it's not unusual that the dog food in prisons is better than the food for the inmates. Considering this would be true, wouldn't that basically mean prison dog food is still better than the school meals?

I've seen it get changed a lot since i first joined and hopped into this thread, it didn't change in a while for some reason

Well it stays as RANDOM MESSAGES 16, but the second part will sometimes be changed based on whatever may be going in in the thread or otherwise.
Ooooh, you were talking about the thread name :ROFLMAO:
I thought you were talking about usernames, didn't know the thread name gets changed occasionally :D

I fully digest the most toxic garbage in existence then poop it which helps the earth, hopping helps with that so every you see me hopping know im actually saving the planet.
Thank me for it now.

Back
Top Bottom