• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
E-8As9WX0CA_tqi

sits you down and places an incredibly thicc book filled of random pieces of history that i've learned from countryball comics and oversimplified in front of you

my 5000 page long book begs to differ
aggressively taps book this right here is all the important history knowledge i've accumulated throughout the years
guess i'm a silly person to you huh

What's boring about learning about trade routes?
Literally everything. Frankly the only trade route I have ever succeeded in sort of remembering anything about is that the Silk Road was close to the Mediterranean Sea (and carried silk), except I have no clue where the Mediterranean Sea is other then near Europe/Asia.

Usually, when that happens, I have a draft saved that I've, for some reason, decided not to send. Then I see something I wanna respond to, delete the draft, type something else, and the cycle of having an unsent draft either continues with the new message or I actually reply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom