• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I just pronounce it Zack-Ian, like the names, say it like it's spelt :wynaut:
I pronounce it that way too, some pokemon I adapt to saying it how it's said when hearing it's name used in the anime with varying degrees of success (Sceptile being one I pronounce inconsistently) but others I just stick to the way I find sounds more natural.

My wife makes her appointments with doctors rather early and I always come along with her. The thing is that I'm a mental mess in many ways and one of my problems is that I always had sleeping issues. Now the problem about that is that additional to that I feel immense pressure to sleep so I can get up early (stuff like: Come on boy, it's almost 3am, you HAVE to sleep now or this will end in a disaster). I figured out it is much easier to just stay awake and go to bed when we are back home so I invest the night time in gaming and watching stuff online and use the day time for sleeping. And the decision if I try to get back to a normal rhythm depends on different factors like the times I go to bed/get up (because this is relevant for shopping groceries) or if there are more appointments within a rather short period days. But since I don't have a social life I couldn't care less if it's day or night as long as the rest works out so I don't bother to fix that in the moment (it will be fixed kinda automatically as soon as I get the email that announces the delivery for BD/SP).

Yes I do, since I'm not exactly a fan of online trading (I use the same name on every copy of the games I have so the name of the OT is always the same as the one my character has) and I don't have friends who play the games. My wife doesn't play the games either but I can use her switch to trade for trade evolution and stuff and I'm also able to complete the pokedex by myself this way. In addition to that I can do two runs with different starters and different teams :giggle:

dracozolt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom