• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
It is necessary to save the planet, no matter how unsanitary it sounds
Otherwise global warming will come and we'll hop in panic for an immediate solution that doesn't exist

Happy holidays, everyone! It’s Christmas Eve, so it’s time to watch the

C̴͎̺͉̣̘͙̙̆̋̿̿͜Ḧ̸̝̠͚̰̤̮͙̤̯̑̋̈́R̵̡̻̦͔̤̘̪̳̭̒̓̋̆̈́͝ͅÏ̴̛̪͕̪̈́̀̀̾S̸̨̳̯̹̎͜Ṫ̶̡̻̻̮̗̙͔̠̬͒͒͐̓̚M̴͓͎̂̋A̴̡͚̗̼̤̹̠̦͙͑̓̏̈́̾̒̄̐͝S̵̳̈ͅ ̶̳̖̼̣̳̜͌́̕͜C̵̱̖̪͇̖͍̎͗͂L̵̬̣̱̭̔̒̌̓̍̈̓̿͝A̸̭̺͋̑͐̆̏Ş̸̡̛̣͕̪̩̖͌̊̐̽̔̂͋̚S̴̻̣̠͖̗͎̯͂̈́̆̋̍͆̉͘͜͝ͅĬ̷͈̲̞̥̖̼̦̰̾̊̓̀͘C̴̡̮̣̽S̸̛̥̗̞̝͎͉̮̄́̆̉̈́͂͝

broadcasts the same few videos on a loop onto every screen in Fun and Games

It's basically drinking a bottle of water as fast as possible and usually a kinda competetive thing, but I just want to break my own records over and over again until I reach a decent skill.
So like when you see those college student video where they all go "CHUG CHUG CHUG", but it's water instead of alcohol? Sounds not good for you.
School lunch food in america is abysmal lmao, I could never stomach it. If anyone’s school uses sodexo for their food I read the other day that it’s literally the same stuff they serve in prisons
I never understand this, in Australia it's typical to just bring lunch from home. If the school is providing food as part of tuition, of course they'll make it cheap. We have canteens but you bring your own money from home and can buy stuff like it's a café sorta.
C̴͎̺͉̣̘͙̙̆̋̿̿͜Ḧ̸̝̠͚̰̤̮͙̤̯̑̋̈́R̵̡̻̦͔̤̘̪̳̭̒̓̋̆̈́͝ͅÏ̴̛̪͕̪̈́̀̀̾S̸̨̳̯̹̎͜Ṫ̶̡̻̻̮̗̙͔̠̬͒͒͐̓̚M̴͓͎̂̋A̴̡͚̗̼̤̹̠̦͙͑̓̏̈́̾̒̄̐͝S̵̳̈ͅ ̶̳̖̼̣̳̜͌́̕͜C̵̱̖̪͇̖͍̎͗͂L̵̬̣̱̭̔̒̌̓̍̈̓̿͝A̸̭̺͋̑͐̆̏Ş̸̡̛̣͕̪̩̖͌̊̐̽̔̂͋̚S̴̻̣̠͖̗͎̯͂̈́̆̋̍͆̉͘͜͝ͅĬ̷͈̲̞̥̖̼̦̰̾̊̓̀͘C̴̡̮̣̽S̸̛̥̗̞̝͎͉̮̄́̆̉̈́͂͝
Christmas Ass something.

I never understand this, in Australia it's typical to just bring lunch from home. If the school is providing food as part of tuition, of course they'll make it cheap. We have canteens but you bring your own money from home and can buy stuff like it's a café sorta.
Is the food actually tolerable? You have to buy it here too even though it’s hot garbage. I usually brought lunch from home but considering how many kids needed financial assistance just to buy the crappy food I could tell you that’s really not an option for a lot here. Freest and richest country in the world am I right?

So like when you see those college student video where they all go "CHUG CHUG CHUG", but it's water instead of alcohol? Sounds not good for you.
Nah, it's technically not dangerous as long as you stick with water. The only risk is hyper hydration but for that to happen you have to drink about 5-6l within around 3 hours. When I slam I drink nothing else afterwards and I wait for 2-3 hours before I do another one. The only thing that can happen (mostly to beginners) is puking out the liquid, swallowing too much air and stomach pain, but since I casually eat a 1kg on my own like it was totally normal there are no problems (at least with the 1.5l slams, I recently started 2l jug chugs and have problems with the bigger opening, resulting in swallowing more air than usual - but after roaring like a dinosaur one or two times everything is golden)
Is the food actually tolerable? You have to buy it here too even though it’s hot garbage. I usually brought lunch from home but considering how many kids needed financial assistance just to buy the crappy food I could tell you that’s really not an option for a lot here. Freest and richest country in the world am I right?
At our school they had a partnership with a bakery, they send a team of 3 employees and they open up a small shop in the school building each day. Damn, that was great XD

Pretty good food, some of it packaged stuff like chips. They had hot meals too, like mash, peas and a protein. Can't remember much else, it was awhile ago. Much better than what I've seen from those documentary shows about food in American schools.

I finally did the 1.5l in around 25 seconds so I guess I should come up with a really cool nickname. Even though I'm not a fan of his music (not saying he isn't a good musician or anything, I just don't like a lot of his stuff subjectively, I do like some of his songs though), I think the joke is to good to let it slide:
(The real) Slam Shady
It's so cheap and not even funny but for some reason that makes it hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Preview:
Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 1.21.02 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom