• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
842 pages wow how many pages can a thread have
1644645272808.png

We've got some that are even bigger, but they're like 10 years old, this one is impressive cuz it's not even 2 years old, it's just a general hangout thread and it can move fast sometimes

That's some impressive agility and flexibility
You might think that, but actually you just need to be in a position that is a mixture of lying and sitting while moving your legs like you are running or cycling very hard - you'll hit your nose or your chin eventually :ROFLMAO:
Though it happened a lot more often when I was a kid because
A) I'm not doing that kind of stuff that much nowadays and
B) My body became pretty stiff due to a lifestyle of spending around 60-70% of the day in my bed

If you're really unlucky you may hit yourself in your "sensitive area" with your own heel :bulbaFacepalm:

Some might wonder why doing something like that in the first place, but I couldn't tell even if I wanted to (the reason is way beyond my own understanding, sometimes I just did/do weird things lol)

I used to play a few different sports, but I sucked at all of em and didn't get along with my teammates in most them so I never did anything for more than a year.

(Unless you count competitive math, which I did two years in elementary and a different style of competition of in middle school and really liked that both times.)

Yeah that helped a lot
You have like 9 hours left though!

Actually, I love bike rides. It's a good way to clear my head, and I've been planning on going on one lately, but haven't yet.

Like...I dunno, it makes me happy, I feel free whenever I go on bike rides.

It makes me think of the best times I've had in my life, around a little more than a year ago, where I did that most frequently.

But...yeah, biking is super fun too.
Yeah bike rides are pretty awesome too, I don't really have a functional bike atm so I settle for running

Back
Top Bottom