• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: I Burned All The Tables But It's Still Cursed.

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
You're not adressing my monetary concerns here, sir. And I haven't even covered the full decrease in profits from using birds. Birds, in addition to likely bringing in less when their organs are sold to ME, will most generally not have money to spend at the restaurant. Birds are not profitable for RavenRaziel's suggested enterprise in the slightest.
You gotta think outside the box - make people pay beforehand and only kidnap those who are using the restrooms. And if we make a policy similar like 2 drinks minimum (in that case it would be something like order a meal and get the possibility to buy an organ of your choice). And if we go really sinister we can still... Yeah, I better leave it at that because my next idea would've definitely gone to far
Then we just learn to speak bird I guess. If you don't notice, it's RAVENraziel, maybe they know how birds do business
Well, I tend to tell people the following
Ich hab' nen gewaltigen Vogel!
Which would translate to something like
I've got a enormous bird!
However, this has nothing to do with birds at all, it actually means
I have a severe screw loose ^^

Uhh nope I eat twice a day, I posted that before my lunch. Is eating only once working out for you? I feel like I wouldn't get all the energy I need with only eating once unless if I snaked throughout.
It often has to work out, because money is always short. Sometimes I eat nothing but a big bowl of pasta at around 10pm and that's it (often for 10-15 days in a row) . However, energy is not a problem, a sloth doesn't eat that much either and it's fine, so I guess I don't actually need to eat twice since I don't use much energy anyway.

Screenshot_20220302-220148.png
Screenshot_20220302-220204.png
And it gave me this:
What, all foreigners know the word. It's okay, but I'm saying something every day, it's a little noisy. Learn new words! "Seriously !?"! "Seriously" has the same meaning as "what !?", but it's a polite word.

Also, please have a "Tako-chan's little Japanese lesson"!

I'm very confused and the online translator failed me, big surprise lol.

Back
Top Bottom