• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: I Burned All The Tables But It's Still Cursed.

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
all around me are familiar eggmans~
Worn out eggmans, worn out eggmans~~
Shouldn't it be eggmen?
It's mainly confusing because of the credit stuff, trying to balence them out and stuff
Ah, makes sense. I'm at a place now where I don't think I'll have to do any sort of higher education, not even a trade school which was my original plan, and I'm stoked about that.

My math teacher thinks my schedule for next year should be
honors english, pe, geometry honors, algebra 2, bio, history (im currently in algebra 1, but I placed myself too low when we started the math stuff and should be higher [according to my teacher], hence the double math classes) But, since I'm doing french 1 this year, I have to do french 2 next year, because if I skip a year of it I'll forget everything I learned this year, and you need 3 years of language to get into college (i really wanna go to college). And I cant do geometry in the summer because the SBA is in spring, and it's too long of a gap of not doing geometry from summer-spring for me to remember alot, so I think I'll do PE in summer school.

I've found out that if I can get a job at a car dealership, that I can get on the job training to move up and eventually become a master tech, which I am fully planning on. I've got a really exciting possiblity that I don't want to tell on the internet as Chevywolf30 until Dale D in Texas is actually going down that path, but even if that doesn't work out there's plenty of other dealerships, I could start off just doing oil changes and stuff and learn more as I go along.

I've found out that if I can get a job at a car dealership, that I can get on the job training to move up and eventually become a master tech, which I am fully planning on.
That would be great if you could do that, good luck!
Wow that's kinda a lot of honors stuff dude, not to mention...math...but good luck with the french!

My schedule next year is something like:
College English(??)
College History(??) or American Studies (required?)
Math in Society (might not do this, saving a class for my senior year)
Chemistry or something like that (required)
AP Japanese
Journalism

etcetc

Ahh and I'm planning on going to college, so uh yeah
Thanks, you too! Your school has some cool classes woah

Lol, everyone having plans and becoming successful while I'm just hiding at home since years XD
Also...
Hold it!

I've found out that if I can get a job at a car dealership, that I can get on the job training to move up and eventually become a master tech, which I am fully planning on. I've got a really exciting possiblity that I don't want to tell on the internet as Chevywolf30 until Dale D in Texas is actually going down that path, but even if that doesn't work out there's plenty of other dealerships, I could start off just doing oil changes and stuff and learn more as I go along.
I know it's not the case (and I don't even know who this Dale D is in the first case) but in my head canon I immediately associated him with Dale Dimm XD

Safety warning:
20748153_1520451778037195_4830076464082718962_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom