• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Weirdly enough I thought it was dig too! mighta been the badge. I see all the mods and staff here many times every day but like...ya know lol
Hm, maybe. I do kinda think dig is the Chief of Staff I see around most often so that mighta been why he was my first thought there.

I just noticed that a duck themed April fools day is probably the ultimate opportunity to tell you that unfunny joke that was wandering around where I live a couple of years ago :bulbaFacepalm:
A duck enters a book store.
The Owner asks What can I do for you?
And the Duck answers Got some bread?
The owner looks at the duck, feels a little confused but answers the question This is a book store, we sell books. You won't be able to get bread here, I'm sorry.
On the next day the duck returns, looks at the owner and asks Got some bread?
The Owner answers Look, I told you just yesterday that this is a book store. You won't be able to get bread here.
This duck comes back every day, asking the owner Got some bread? and over the time the owner gets really annoyed.
At some point he finally lost his temper, the Duck came in, but the owner immediately yells at the duck If you ask me for bread again I will grab my hammer, fix you on a wooden cross and hang you on my bedroom wall!
The duck stares at the store owner for several seconds, then it asks Got some nails?
The owner was caught completely off guard by that and struggles a little before he says No, I don't think I happen to have nai-
But the duck already asked Got some bread?

Took me a while to realize it was enzap...ごめん(_ _;)
Sorry I don't speak spanish
I thought it was dig for a few seconds... not sure why. Then I noticed the "zap" at the end of the name and put together the obvious… Still had to check the username history button to be sure though.
I am ducking offended

I just noticed that a duck themed April fools day is probably the ultimate opportunity to tell you that unfunny joke that was wandering around where I live a couple of years ago :bulbaFacepalm:
A duck enters a book store.
The Owner asks What can I do for you?
And the Duck answers Got some bread?
The owner looks at the duck, feels a little confused but answers the question This is a book store, we sell books. You won't be able to get bread here, I'm sorry.
On the next day the duck returns, looks at the owner and asks Got some bread?
The Owner answers Look, I told you just yesterday that this is a book store. You won't be able to get bread here.
This duck comes back every day, asking the owner Got some bread? and over the time the owner gets really annoyed.
At some point he finally lost his temper, the Duck came in, but the owner immediately yells at the duck If you ask me for bread again I will grab my hammer, fix you on a wooden cross and hang you on my bedroom wall!
The duck stares at the store owner for several seconds, then it asks Got some nails?
The owner was caught completely off guard by that and struggles a little before he says No, I don't think I happen to have nai-
But the duck already asked Got some bread?
This is literally the duck song:

I just looked up "what sound does a duck do" in Japanese and there's literally no info, neither from skimming the Japanese Wikipedia page. Do ducks not have a sound?
Looked it up and it seems like they use 「がーがー」 for duck sounds in Japanese?

Back
Top Bottom