• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Chaos 6 when

Also I kinda wanted to post this in TSR but it would be a triple post... I got an idea of Popular AIs Mafia, 13p, the characters would be things like Skynet, Ultron, Lightning, ARIIA etc

I am not sure what nemona could learn from this thread, besides how to be chaotic. That thought just scares me though... However I do see the potential for her to become really useful and fun after enough time

I am not sure what nemona could learn from this thread, besides how to be chaotic. That thought just scares me though... However I do see the potential for her to become really useful and fun after enough time
I haven't seen too much of this thread, but I think there's lots to learn here! Everything will be fine, no problemo!

Memes are visual jokes that often follow a set format and are spread around the internet. There is no definitive definition but this is decently accurate
Si si, I see! That makes some sense!

...poor nemona... she was truly created to suffer
her badges are cute though, i like how she gets to be a fan of all the paldea starters simultaneously
Esta bien, beryllium, I've been having a blast so far, no suffering. And yeah, all of them are great!

Back
Top Bottom