• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I wanna graduate early

Same

Also another Viola W
the trick is to stop attending school entirely to the point where they start to discuss alternative means of graduation for you and you go to a class for students who are dropping out and are gonna get their GEDs but you have high enough scores on your standardized tests that instead of getting a GED, you just get your regular high school diploma

also you have to take a practice GED test that should take at least two sessions of the class to take but you take the entire test during the first day with plenty of time to spare and the next time you go to class, the teacher wants to talk to you and calls you a genius because you pretty much aced the practice test on your first go - that is VERY important

(do not do any of this, my circumstances are very specific)

now how you get the girl by Taylor swift is stuck in my head and it’s just my verses dawn breaking into musical style song and dance to explain Lucas how to get a girl to like him (plot twist, that girl is dawn lol. Plus dawns only dating experience is romance novels and manga and anime)

Back
Top Bottom