• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Considering it's currently 23:11 and the library closed at 18:00 and doesn't open until 12:00 on Monday, I would be very surprised if I was still at the library and not at home needing to put the leftovers in the fridge, wash the dishes, and brush my teeth.

Based (i gotta watch that new 10th doctor special too bad i ain’t in the UK and because of that don’t wanna pay for Disney plus)
Yeah I gotta get into watching those too. I forgot to watch last week's and now I gotta watch this week's. (I don't have Disney Plus either)

(Also need to get back into watching some Classic Who, was watching Robot but was tired and stopped after the second episode and that was a few days ago now.)

Tbh i lost interest after the first season with the 13th doctor and i hate the director of that season he wrote perfect when he did for the 12th BUT THE 13th WAS ASS the only good ep was one with rosa parks and another time traveler wanted to travel back in time to stop her from sitting on the front of the bus and stuff it was well done but speaking on the plot in words it’s just ????

Nope, Chibnall never wrote any episodes for the 12th Doctor. He wrote one episode for the 10th Doctor in series 3, and four episodes for the 11th Doctor (two in series 5 and two in series 7).

Can you tell I'm a bit of a nerd about this kind of stuff?

I ended up skipping most of the 13th's era tbh, except for her last season and then the 2022 specials that concluded her run.

GOD I have mixed feelings about her last story. It's a total mess but it's also a fun mess that I loved

Back
Top Bottom