• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
It's trite. I'm convinced the only reason many people dislike Taylor Swift is because she's popular. I'm not saying this as a fan. I don't even like her music.

It's trite. I'm convinced the only reason many people dislike Taylor Swift is because she's popular. I'm not saying this as a fan. I don't even like her music.
I have one simple and legitimate reason for disliking Taylor Swift: out of all the celebrities flying around in their private jets polluting the Earth, she's responsible for the largest amount

I have one simple and legitimate reason for disliking Taylor Swift: out of all the celebrities flying around in their private jets polluting the Earth, she's responsible for the largest amount
Why only hate celebrities for that? Regular people pollute the skies everyday. The pollution isn't any less because more people fit on one plane.

Why only hate celebrities for that? Regular people pollute the skies everyday. The pollution isn't any less because more people fit on one plane.
Not to the extent of celebrities.

In 2022, the total amount of CO2 emissions from Swift's private jet was nearly 1200 times the total annual emissions produced by the average person.

Not to the extent of celebrities.

In 2022, the total amount of CO2 emissions from Swift's private jet was nearly 1200 times the total annual emissions produced by the average person.
How to say air travel is awesome without saying air travel is awesome.

Taylor Swift stops jet-setting tomorrow. Now what?

good for her, then
the reason why i don't quite like taylor swift is because of her brand of "rainbow capitalism" (i know that she's far from the first person to do this. i hate it wherever and whenever i see it), which just doesn't sit well morally with me, as well as the victim complex she's demonstrated in interviews - i don't care much for her music either, but that's beside the point. and i know this part is very petty of me but a lot of her fanbase has also turned me off of her.
...it's true that she and kanye are not really comparable, but i still definitely prefer her. someone make sure to legally document this statement, please.

tldr: i want to hug sylveon!!!

someone always has to come in and say “Kanye is better” or something.
Blerghab uhhhhh I just finished laughing and puking. I frankly don't care about either one's music that much (though I would probably like swift's more), but ummmmm one has a decent enough personality and the other one is a raging anti-semi. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who is probably going to have a more succesful music career over all.

Fun fact: I confused Kanye West and Keanu Reaves for an embarrassingly long time. I now know the difference.

hey man. i hate them semi trucks. those fuckers dont do anything but jackknife in the middle of a highway. the chicagoland area and nw indiana is ruined. cause of em damn semis that cannae stop crashing for the life of it.

Back
Top Bottom