• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I had a history class in college and the professor put us into groups to discuss the subject matter. It was very awkward. So I said 'Maybe imperialism wasn't so bad after all.' and the entire group became animated.

I do feel rather shady for saying that then pretty much staying quiet while everyone else argued.

am i really THAT weird?
okay, maybe...
IMG_8648.jpeg

hey man. i hate them semi trucks. those fuckers dont do anything but jackknife in the middle of a highway. the chicagoland area and nw indiana is ruined. cause of em damn semis that cannae stop crashing for the life of it.
This is pretty much accurate for today’s weather and road conditions this morning. -_-

Back
Top Bottom