• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Regina’s mall is weird

There’s a big stone wall thing in it? Cause apparently it used to be some bank? Like in the middle of the mall there’s a big stone bank front wall thing

It’s kinda oldish and the parkings rlly something and I once waited 30mins for food in the food court because I wanted food from this one specific place

I’d like to live in an ikea

Ikea is the best place to get stuck in because you can find anything you could possibly need

Food? Yes
Furniture? Yes
Markers? Yes
Fake plants? Yes
Lighting? Yes
Random stuffed animals? Yes
Ice cream? Yes
Shopping carts? Yes
Random pieces of wood? Yes
Presents? Yes
Cooking stuff? Yes

I could go on