• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
The only problem I think was people took it too seriously(and also a bit of the personality) but if you did a event were nemona came back, but everyone knew it was just a hoax, and "on its time away it had learned some lessons about friendship" and thus was less obsessive, it might do pretty good
i'm still proud of myself for immediately calling that the whole thing was fake, and then dawning had to dm me and tell me to not spoil the event

I don't like talking about this, and I won't say anything else, but I just wanted to drop my own personal two cents - this event brought me a lot of genuine pain and distress, and I never want to see it revisited again. Even now, I get uncomfortable seeing discussion about it. I get that I'm in the minority here, but I don't think I'd want to go through anything similar, even if it's openly fake.

i always struggle with earbuds and headphones, cause earbuds keep falling out but it's really uncomfortable wearing over-ear headphones for too long because they put pressure on the frames of my glasses and it starts hurting after a while.
the cycle is basically this: i use earbuds --> i get tired of them falling out so i put on headphones --> headphones start to hurt so i switch to earbuds --> earbuds start falling out so i put on headphones --> repeat until i give up

walks in with a cardboard box

Nothing like some good old fashioned chaos to brighten your day!!

BradPittWhatsInTheBoxGIF.gif

i like how you can tell that he's saying 'fucking box' but whoever captioned the gif felt the need to censor it?????

Back
Top Bottom