• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rejoice, as I bring Sugimori Art.

has this thread become a flamewar against me or soemthing? If you don't like how it is, GO TO HELL. No one forces you to enter the site, or look at those pics. Want the pics? Buy the book from Amazon.co.jp...THANK YOU.

For those enjoying them, which I'm concerned it's the vast majority, i'm just glad you like that section.

has this thread become a flamewar against me or soemthing? If you don't like how it is, GO TO HELL. No one forces you to enter the site, or look at those pics. Want the pics? Buy the book from Amazon.co.jp...THANK YOU.

For those enjoying them, which I'm concerned it's the vast majority, i'm just glad you like that section.
Nah, I'm happy you posted them so at least I could see the rest

[just wanted to get in one more word]

has this thread become a flamewar against me or soemthing? If you don't like how it is, GO TO HELL.
Nil, I'm so scared. I never said I hate your site. I really like it. I just don't like watermarked pictures. But who cares. The Sugimori Artworks are cool and thanks for it.

No one forces you to enter the site, or look at those pics. Want the pics? Buy the book from Amazon.co.jp...THANK YOU.

Easy to say, difficult to do. Postage is WAY too expensive and not everyone has to know Japanese perfectly. If I lived in Japan I could have these books now in my hands.

I enjoyed them despite the watermark. But the watermark just lowered their quality.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If the post will add more than 1 time that means it's because of these problems with server. I'm not sure if they occur only to me but I always get the message "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." when I try to do ANYTHING on the forums.

Atleast Kento doesn't watermark images you can get from official sites, like some webmasters....

Easy to say, difficult to do. Postage is WAY too expensive and not everyone has to know Japanese perfectly. If I lived in Japan I could have these books now in my hands.
€11 for shipping a book to Europe sounds acceptable to me. Also, all the important things on amazon.co.jp can be set to English.
The only REAL problem is that a credit card is needed.

Atleast Kento doesn't watermark images you can get from official sites, like some webmasters....
lol true

Actually all the GLs were already shown in both the strat guides and the artbook from the music cds, but it's good to have a full set, especially of team galactic.

Saturn...looks kinda adrogynous...

Man, the Ginga dudes have horrific fashion sense, I mean honestly...

Found some more in a sticker book--finally, we have all the GLs!

Is there any more trainers in this book?
Because it looks cool.

Heh heh, I posted in this thread one day before outdating.

PS: And I FINALLY got rid of these stupid problems with forums. I can browse forums when logged in without any problems. Yeeehaw!

Seeing these pics of Team Galactic, I notice that 'Ginga' word there... What does that mean?

I'm asking because in DP 20, The Hunter J episode, Team Rocket and Ash & Co clearly said the word GINGA by the end of the episode... I wonder if J is a Team Galactic member, or if they just heard about it. :S

- Haruki.

Oh, thank you!

Do you have any more information about J being a member? I know she doesn't look to be, but I can't get why the characters said "Ginga" by the end of DP 20 yet. :(

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom