• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ROGUES GALLERY: Spliced (bpj1999, Tamaki & Instrutilus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knight saw thios and decided to change tactics. Bringing his left arm up, he pointed his fist to Mr. Chips, before the protrustion from his gauntlet revealed itself as another gun. Using the distraction of shooting at the creature, he made a b-line straight for Logan, only moving to shoot again at Chips in order to postpone the inevtable chase, before shooting at the man with his proper gun and drawing his blade.

The bullet blasted through Logan's left wing, and he plummeted to the ground. He growled in pain as he absorbed his wings back into his body. He blasted off on all fours, zig-zagging in case of any gun fire. He quickly reached the enclosure and he aimed his gene splicer at the strongest looking of the hostages. A beam of green energy shot from the device and mutated five of the hostages with cheetah DNA. "ATTACK!" he roared in their natural tongue.

"Mr. Chips!" Clyde yelled, catching the dog as it fell to the ground. "You fucking newfag! You hurt my dog! YOU DO NOT. HURT. ANIMALS." Clyde yells. "Splice. Fuse me with something." OP says.

OOC: Note that I would never say that, but Clyde's a dick, so he totally would.

"Happily," growled Logan, pointing the gene splicer at Clyde. A green beam of energy shot out of it and surrounded Clyde, mutating him. "The transformtion is only temporary...unlike their's," he said looking at his minions, who were rushing towards the Knight.

OOC:Feel free to decide Clyde's transformation.

"I don't need much time for this." OP grins, showing the fangs he was growing beneath the cracked mask. He laid Mr. Chips down after he saw that the dog...Thing wasn't seriously injured, then stood, as claws grew on his fingers. Bat-like wings burst out of his shoulders, and he began to glow. He jumped into the air, springing off a building, and zoomed towards Crimson Knight. With one quick movement, he grabbed his foe's helmet for leverage, his claws digging into it and cracking it, weakening the armor, and with the other hand, he ripped the jetpack from the rest of the suit. Kicking Knight away and over the walls of the zoo, he gently flew to the ground, holding the jetpack in his arms.
"That was fun. I even got a new toy out of this." He grins, his form fading.

OOC: Used Quick Strike.

OOC: Actually, Clyde threw him out. That's what I meant by kicked him over the zoo's walls. He'll probably have to find another way in. Perhaps the sewers? Maybe a helicopter? He could try just walking in, but it's on lockdown, so it won't be easy.

The Knight merely punched through the wall and tore a huge chunk out, his armour providing the strength to do so. He was no worse for wear: his armour may have been damaged and no jet pack, but the thing was still able fully capable of fighting: only now, the person inside was mildly annoyed. He went for his opponents quickly, cleaving his blade through any of the cheetahuman hybrid that dare come near him. Once he got to Logan, he jumped into the air and swung down in a manner that would result in a clean slice in two.

OoC: I meant he hopped back over the wall ,but I suppose he'll just bust through, as his description says he can do (break through walls easily). Yey subsuper Human strength!)

Logan quickly jumped out of the way, the blade slicing through the tip of his ear and part of his tail. He growled in annoyance. The wounds began to slowly seal. He noticed his now dead minions and turned back to the enclosure. He released the gene splicers energy at full power mutating all the humans held captive. Anthropomorphic cheetahs, lions, tigers, bear, elephants, and several other animals burst out of the enclosure.

The Knight merely sliced through anything and everything that got in his way, going straight for Logan. Upon reaching his opponent, he mmediately and quickly swung at the hand that held the Gene Splicer, hoping to slice either his hand off or the actual device, he wasn't fussed either way...

"Hi there." Clyde says, stopping the attack with his own sword, as Mr. Chips sneaks up behind the knight with a crowbar, swinging it at his foe's head.

"Thank you Clyde," said Logan backing away into his army of minions. He roared into the sky and the remaining mutants all rushed forward. He blasted into the insect exhibit and searched around. "Perfect..." he growled as he came across a small black and white beetle.

OOC:The gene splicer is actual connected onto his arm. If you know about Ben 10, think of it like the original omnitrix.

OOC: @Master Mew, Hey, so since Instru hasn't posted in...12 days? Does that mean it's a win, and Splice now has the New York City Zoo as his base of operations, with OP as his second-in-command?

OOC: Put up a post explaining how all that transpired (i.e. how we got from the current point in the plot to there) and then I'll close this Plot and credit the participants accordingly (Instrutilus won't receive a Loss credit, however).

OOC: Okey dokey. @bpj1999, how about they managed to take the zoo fairly easily, and used the weapons they got from the police and later the army to set up turrets around the zoo and arm their new beastmen army. After defeating the army, and after some groups questioned the morality of fighting the once-human beastmen, the army now essentially has them blockaded in. However, they also now control a large section of the sewers, out of which beastmen sometimes come and capture humans to be turned into monsters. Sound good?

OOC: Okey dokey. @bpj1999, how about they managed to take the zoo fairly easily, and used the weapons they got from the police and later the army to set up turrets around the zoo and arm their new beastmen army. After defeating the army, and after some groups questioned the morality of fighting the once-human beastmen, they are now in a stalemate with the army, who has them surrounded, but can't actually take their new base. However, they also now control a large section of the sewers, out of which beastmen sometimes come and capture humans to be turned into monsters. So now, with OP controlling computers using a ton of stolen electronic equipment, Splice basically has about a mile of New York under his control. Sound good?

OOC: So in this case OP continued to work with Splice after the plot? This works, thank you, for typing this I've been without a computer all day.

OOC: Sure, why not. I could do worse than to make my guy the dragon to the dude who's gonna conquer New York. 'Cept Splice is likely to fight Eliot next, so don't expect him to help with that.

OOC:Yeah...if I get the chance though, Daemon will be teaming up with Eliot. I really think I gave my two characters the wrong names...

OOC: He's not really himself lately. He's kinda torn up after he accidentally killed a bunch of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom