• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S12 EP45: Unlocking the Red Chain of Events!

It's also a game where 10 year olds are allowed to wander out for dozens of miles and kick evil's butt. It's also an anime where, essentially, that happens also... and add a few of the traditional cartoon rule-breaking physics and your got yourself some Pokeymanz. Cyrus could have come from a wealthy family for all we know, and might have inherited some money while making the rest on his own/using TG. We honestly will never know what went down unless they decided to continue the bastard's story in Gen V (unlikely that'll happen, but it would be the only way of finding out more about him if they decided to go that direction)... so it's just safe to assume that they just popped up outta nowhere for the sake of children's entertainment.

I thought Jupiter's voice was pretty good.... maybe "pwettyfuls"? I actually expected her to sound a little bit older than Mars.

Well, if you think about it, I imagine they have a crapload of money... how else do they keep up with their hair? Survey says, craploads upon craploads of hairgel.:p Cyrus has some serious monies... simple as that. We may never know how he got it, but 'tis there.

But yeah... like what Cyrus said (not THAT Cyrus, the other one... on this forum), they've definately been handling TG alot better than what they did with Aqua and Magma. I like how they pretty much singled out each Commander and had the leader appear in more than one-two episodes.

this episode's dub job was simply terrible.

what the mess was with that entirely out of character bs at the beginning?
i was watching this on not-tv and ragequit after about the first 30 seconds.
i wish i had my life back after watching this pathetic rubbish but i don't.

that crap jupiter said was entirely false.... as if looker is remotely attractive and as if he is her type. what a joke 'lol'
pusa is so terrible at dubbing, 4kids wouldn't have done something stupid like this. yeah they would have deleted any references to dumb japs but they wouldn't put stupid mess in what could have been a semi-decent episode.

"thanks pusa" i didn't understand jupiter was on her period and generally pissed off at the world the first time you shoved your wrinkled dick down my throat.

this episode's dubbing sucked, plain and simple. it was more enjoyable in moonspeak.

I'm not trolling, I simply think this episode sucked more dick than a 2-bit whore.

Can I not hold the opinion an episode is a disgrace to civilized society??
Absolute embarrassment imo.

Well 4kids would've removed this rubbish. it is entirely unneeded and out of character.

his name should be "bhutugly" because he is simply not attractive in the least.
did they intend to make him look like a wax figure exposed to a furnace? i get that his face is melting but really :\

'yay jupiter'... now get off the rag so saturn can bone you again, thanks.

Hi guys!

Sorry for the delay, but as you perhaps know I'm still on vacation in the United States. Unfortunately I can't receive CN here, so I have to rely on other sources which is why I could watch this episode only now.
But even on vacation, I won't do without my beloved Pokemon!
(btw. the Pokemon "Center" in New York City was kind of disappointing because it is basically a Nintendo store with only a small area on the ground floor being dedicated to Pokemon. And the few things they offer mainly revolve around the TCG or plastic figures. But I'll post many pictures as soon as I"m home again. so please be patient for a bit longer)

As for this episode:
I already saw the Japanese version and I can only repeat what I said back then:
This was a brilliant, excellent and fantastic introductory episode of what will go down in the history of Pokemon as probably the greatest episodes ever:
The overwhelming Galactic finale

This episode, but especially the next two are flawless, so we should actually just enjoy these great masterpieces and soak them in with the greatest delight and joy.

Basically, I can't say much more about the episode and just want to remind you that you mustn't miss the next two episodes under any circumstances as said episodes almost reach the level of pure perfection. And this is mainly because SHE, one of the greatest women ever, will appear.
Her Majesty, the glorious Cynthia will be back!

You know, for me as a committed Christian, Easter is the highlight of the year, but being able to see HER around Easter as well is not only the icing on the cake, but reaches a level of perfection that is unprecedented!

Let's hope everything will go well and look forward to those glorious Easter holidays

See you soon!

Have Jessie and James always called Team Galactic "Fashion Freaks?" I haven't seen the English version of any of the other Ginga-Dan episodes, so I wouldn't know...

Yes, Team Rocket have always referred to Team Galactic as "fashion freaks"

I still remember how awesome this 3-part arc was when I saw the Japanese version, and I'm loving the dub version just as much. The dubs being doing great so far (keeping all the original background music - sans the title screen one- and all that) and I know they'll continue to do so.

this episode's dubbing sucked, plain and simple. it was more enjoyable in moonspeak.
TPCI's dub dialogue has been more closer to the original dialogue than 4kids's ever was. So your argument is pointless.

I'm not trolling, I simply think this episode sucked more dick than a 2-bit whore.

Can I not hold the opinion an episode is a disgrace to civilized society??
Absolute embarrassment imo.

Well 4kids would've removed this rubbish. it is entirely unneeded and out of character.

his name should be "bhutugly" because he is simply not attractive in the least.
did they intend to make him look like a wax figure exposed to a furnace? i get that his face is melting but really :\

'yay jupiter'... now get off the rag so saturn can bone you again, thanks.

Yes, you do have entitlement to your opinion like everybody else... but the tone of your posts, including saying that a mere cartoon episode is a "disgrace to civilized society" suggests that you were trolling.

Have Jessie and James always called Team Galactic "Fashion Freaks?" I haven't seen the English version of any of the other Ginga-Dan episodes, so I wouldn't know...

Yep, I think they've been calling them in almost all the TG-centered episodes.

Here I am, late as usual, but since no one commented on it...

Was not the whole Twerps/Meowth interaction just pure cool with awesomesauce? Them taking care of him, and worrying about his safety, and immediately volunteering to go with him...and Meowth trying keep his pride as a barrier between them, but then, when they gave him a face-saving excuse so he could accept their help yet keep his dignity, surrendering in to the awwwww-ness of the moment... :awww:

GOD I love Twerp/TR team-ups.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom