• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Satoshi Club (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sachie

Zero&Yuuki
Reaction score
Ash Club

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Yeah, I went to it, and I got there by clicking a banner on your site, and I love it! There are soooo many great pictures of Ash on that thread! ^_^ In fact, there were so many, I didn't have time to look at them all! LOL.

Anyway, I think we should start an Ash club here! That would be so cool!! :D

LOL, here it is! XD!

Rules

1) No character bashing of any kind
2) No spammy posts
3) We can talk about anything related to Ash including his Pokemon
4)No shippy talk
5)If you go offtopic please include something on topic
6)If you are an Ash fan post and you are a member
7)Respect all club members
8)No saying Ash is ageless

Ways for the club to stay active:
1)Ask questions
2)Comment on pictures
3)Post an Ash Quote (Note: Surf the internet or watch an episode to get one if you cannot remember one)
4)Post Pictures
5)If you have any ideas PM me

Thanks
~Toto

No more member list anyone can post just no bashing =P

Last edited:
Hi! Yay, a Sato-chan club. ^^

I'll be Bayleef. Bay bay~ *Glomp* Which is kind of ridiculous, seeing as my user name is Pacific Pikachu, but I never made much sense anyway. Might as well keep up the trend.

Anyway, I'm going to Fanime cosplaying as Pikachu. You know what part of my motive was in cosplaying as Pikachu? I get any Ash cosplayers I happen to find. ^_~ I'm such a fangirl... XP

Who here has seen the video to Sokoni Soraga Arukara? Mew, I'm obsessed with that thing... I've been watching it constantly since it came out in Japan a year ago or however long ago that was. It's just so pretty...

Oh, by the way, I love your website.

Pacific Pikachu said:
Hi! Yay, a Sato-chan club. ^^

I'll be Bayleef. Bay bay~ *Glomp* Which is kind of ridiculous, seeing as my user name is Pacific Pikachu, but I never made much sense anyway. Might as well keep up the trend.

Anyway, I'm going to Fanime cosplaying as Pikachu. You know what part of my motive was in cosplaying as Pikachu? I get any Ash cosplayers I happen to find. ^_~ I'm such a fangirl... XP

Who here has seen the video to Sokoni Soraga Arukara? Mew, I'm obsessed with that thing... I've been watching it constantly since it came out in Japan a year ago or however long ago that was. It's just so pretty...

Oh, by the way, I love your website.

I have not seen or heard of that video. :-(
Anyway welcome and thanks for the comment on my site! :-D

Anyway might as well post a pic

ashpic5.jpg

Question:
What do you think Ash will be like when he is all grown up?

I think he will be Unbeliably HOT! And that he will be caring and compassionate which I know he is, but he will be more so I think. I think he would be a good dad also if he had kids when he is grown. I think if he got married he would take good care of his family. He may even be a member of the elite 4 or a Master that would be too cool. There are a lot of possibilities when you think about it. I think he will have a lot of girls after him too because one he is hot and two that personality can melt any girls heart! :-D

Last edited:
*points to her screen name* Can you guess which of Ash's Pokémon I'd pick? ^_~

That picture is just gorgeous Toto, my thanks for posting it! As for grown-up Ash... wow, that would be hot. Not that he isn't already, mind you. Don't forget that he seems to have plenty of girls after him already, too. *grins* And I'd fully expect him to be nothing less than a Master - he's got too much determination to give up before achieving that!

AshsBabyLapras said:
*points to her screen name* Can you guess which of Ash's Pokémon I'd pick? ^_~

That picture is just gorgeous Toto, my thanks for posting it! As for grown-up Ash... wow, that would be hot. Not that he isn't already, mind you. Don't forget that he seems to have plenty of girls after him already, too. *grins* And I'd fully expect him to be nothing less than a Master - he's got too much determination to give up before achieving that!

Welcome to the club. ;-) I think I know what Pokemon you want, lol.
Oh I know, I love that pic! *drools* XD. Your welcome! Oh I know he has plenty of fangirls alright XD. I agree he does has tons of determination (which is hot, lol) so I can so see him as a Master!

I love this pic!
OMFGHOT.jpg

Too bad Brock was the one with the Geodude instead of Ash. :p

OK, I'll be Charizard. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom