• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shipping One-Shot Requests?

Amethyst Empress

Reaction score
I have decided to take a break from writing stories, since they kind of fall flat, what with me being a beginner and all. I have decided to try writing one-shots, BUT, to give you guys a break from my plots, I would like to take requests.

If you give me a shipping and plot idea, I will write my best one-shot. I can only write G or PG, though. Sorry!

I have a few ideas that I've been very curious to see how they would turn out but have never bothered to put the effort into actually writing. Here they go:

1) Lance & Agatha (game)
2) Misty & Ash's Lapras (anime)
3) Agatha & Bertha (game)
4) Deoxys & Mewtwo (Special)
5) Giovanni & Six Rocket Grunts (game/anime)
6) Red & Professor Oak (game)
7) Red & One of the legendary Pokemon that he catches
8) Santa & Professor Oak (anime, dub)
9) Looker & Himself (anything)
10) Cynthia, Lance, Blue, Steven Stone & Wallace (game - christened Ultimate Champion shipping)

I hope this has been helpful.

Oh, I'd be up for writing a couple of one-shots too. I need something to distract me from other writing. Y'know, don't expect everything to be done lickity-split or really done at all, but I'll try to write a couple.

I have a few ideas that I've been very curious to see how they would turn out but have never bothered to put the effort into actually writing. Here they go:

1) Lance & Agatha (game)
2) Misty & Ash's Lapras (anime)
3) Agatha & Bertha (game)
4) Deoxys & Mewtwo (Special)
5) Giovanni & Six Rocket Grunts (game/anime)
6) Red & Professor Oak (game)
7) Red & One of the legendary Pokemon that he catches
8) Santa & Professor Oak (anime, dub)
9) Looker & Himself (anything)
10) Cynthia, Lance, Blue, Steven Stone & Wallace (game - christened Ultimate Champion shipping)

I hope this has been helpful.

I see what you did there... or maybe you just have a sick mind. Lol.

Wow! That's a lot of ideas! My favorite is UltimateChampionShipping, though, so I will do my best to write a good one-shot. If this is all of the boys liking Cynthia, here is my story. I am a bit new to shippings like that, so if I'm wrong, correct me and I will rewrite the one-shot. Thanks for the requests!

As always, constructive criticism is welcome, bashing is not, and I do not own Pokemon!!!!

Fan Mail​

If only going to the post office could be easy for a change! Cynthia was mobbed by her fellow Trainers as she attempted to get to her personal mailbox and collect her mail.

She managed to slide in and out without anyone stealing her clothes or Pokemon, and soon enough, she was in bed at home, drinking hot cocoa and reading the letters from...other members of the Pokemon Leauge???

The first one was a large manila envelope from the Kanto League, filled with surprisingly accurate drawings of her. Each was signed in the lower right corner, Love and Hero Worship, Blue. Cynthia giggled as she leafed through the drawings, remembering the kid from when she visited a Kanto region school. He had held onto her every word, but she most remembered the poor kid crying when she had to go.

Next was a very official-looking envelope from Lance, with a letter describing his every exploit to be the Champion just like her, and how the two of them would be the ultimate Champion couple one day, as well as an explanation as to why her Garchomp would be so cute with his Dragonite. Cynthia sighed, shaking her head. Lance never could catch a break, could he?

Then a package from the Hoenn League's Steven, which contained a Poke Ball and a letter begging him to come to Hoenn to help him regain his place as the Champion. Cynthia pitched the Poke Ball to find a Beldum. It appeared to love Cynthia as much as Steven did, because it wedged its way onto the pillow beside Cynthia and peeked at the final letter.

It was a poem printed on light blue stationary in beautiful calligraphy, describing how much Wallace and Cynthia had in common--namely, fame and Milotic.

"I guess this is what you expect when you are the only female champion," Cynthia mused. "Great guys, all of them."

But she could never choose who would be the Champion of her heart.

Hope you like it! And thanks for offering to help, but please make your own thread to take requests.

Mesa haz a request:

Cynthia x Lorelei x Karen

'Nuff said. Lol. xD

Well I don't know if it has to be Pokemon or now but do Maro x Princess Peach! As for plot well just show Mario, Luigi, and Peach trying to get out of Bowser's Castle after Mario beats him up

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom