• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sinnoh League Victors air date revealed: New season to kick off June 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Sinnoh League Victors air date revealed: New season to kick off June 5

Cartoon Network has revealed that the upcoming season, Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors, will premiere June 5.

Read more on Bulbanews

See, that wasn't that long of a break.

Well, it's kinda late isn't it. I'm a little disappointed that I have to wait a little longer for the new season, but a new season is a new season. :)

With a title like that, you'd think PUSA knows something about the end of DP that we don't.

With a title like that, you'd think PUSA knows something about the end of DP that we don't.

This hypes up much more and creates anticipation for the league. This is much more exciting than Pokémon D&P "Sinnoh League Top 8! Chin up kid."

This hypes up much more and creates anticipation for the league. This is much more exciting than Pokémon D&P "Sinnoh League Top 8! Chin up kid."

I'd love a title like that!

Then they could make the opening sequence composed entirely of nothing but Ash's chin.

"It's Chin-tacular!"

I'm just looking foward to the theme song. "Stand Up" has been the best scene "I'm Unbeatable," but I just hope that the song style shifts back to the original ones. Battle Dimensions' was terrible, as was the first Diamond and Pearl one.

Oh and, a better name for it would be, "Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Second Place Because Ash Can't Win First or We Wouldn't Have a Show Anymore."

Not bad of a wait.
Can't wait.

Thanks.

Should be a good season, especially as a seemingly COTD becomes more important :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom