• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars: Attack of the Potatoes [ENDGAME - Mafia Win!]

just to clarify the day one announcement was from hosts not a player

so i'd think the announcement was due to Pikochu's own role, but it doesn't seem that way given how he reacted to it? and if he's not Innocent Child or something akin to it, then... idk, but if it's not ability related, completely trusting an announcement from the hosts is difficult.

I'm not really looking into the "trust" as it's rather too easy to sheep and for players to hide behind. I rather look at reasoning as to why they may or may not like the claim. I expected push back on the claim, though not as strong as I expected.

just to clarify -- that was an actual claim from you? you're claiming Innocent Child, then?

hi everyone. my apologies for being so inactive. i've had a horribly busy weekend; i think i already explained the stuff that went on saturday and yesterday we had company all day and i was stuck in bed with a crippling headache for a few hours straight.
i'll actually be catching up now, and will offer my thoughts as soon as i can.

I'm a TWR mod. I can still see deleted posts even after they are deleted. I'll leave it up to this games MoD if it's worth restoring it.
Snowy if u wouldn’t mind ignoring the post for now untill it is re posted just to make it fair on everyone

Snowy if u wouldn’t mind ignoring the post for now untill it is re posted just to make it fair on everyone
I have. All I can see is a collapsed version of the post saying [name] deleted the post :) I need to actually click it to see what it says. Out of respect for the hosts, I won't do that.

Casualty Report 1.4 New
Last edited:
Hi, I've been busy too with working on thesis revisions and reviewing for an important exam. I'll work on catching up more on with what I missed as I've only done a quick skim of the past posts, but so far, I would say I have a light townread on Elieson.

Other than that, I found the discussion on the Innocent Child announcement interesting. I didn't think it would be as divisive as it was, as I've not really played with a Reporter role before, but given how Pikochu worded his statements, I see where people are coming from that.

##Unvote

I'm not getting what I want out of Exlight.

-----

Piko being an Innocent Child as confirmed by Mods is rather helpful.

That said

Hi, I've been busy too with working on thesis revisions and reviewing for an important exam. I'll work on catching up more on with what I missed as I've only done a quick skim of the past posts, but so far, I would say I have a light townread on Elieson.

Other than that, I found the discussion on the Innocent Child announcement interesting. I didn't think it would be as divisive as it was, as I've not really played with a Reporter role before, but given how Pikochu worded his statements, I see where people are coming from that.

I don't like his most recent post. Skimming a 5 page long game is one thing, but I'm concerned about a handful of things here.

• It's entirely regurgitated fluff, and hardly any form of genuine helpful reaction to the advancement of the game.
  • The reference of Reporter, came from seemingly nowhere. There has been talk of Announcements and Announcers, but the direct reference to a Reporter feels weird, since a Reporter is a different role entirely per the Wiki.
  • I don't like when this sort of thing happens, because it implies conveyance of knowledge that one shouldn't have.

##Vote Divergent

Divergent (1) - Ex

This, also bugs me. Who the heck is Ex?!

Back
Top Bottom